I need a good solo player game to immerse

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How are them yakuza games breh? Always see them on sale at the ps4 store lol
great, but a lot of reading since they are subbed not dubbed.

i'd recommend starting at 0 and seeing if you like it, since it's one of the better if not the best one in the series.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
RPGs I'd recommend FF7R, Persona 5 Royal, and now that I'm replaying it it is growing on me Dragon Quest XI S.

Resident Evil 2 Remake and Devil May Cry 5 keep me entertained between games.

Ghost of Tsushima is the truth as well.

I guess The Last of Us 2 if you want a game you just play one maybe two times and be done with it, as long as you get it on sale don't pay full price for it.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
After just reading what you wrote. I recommend Until Dawn. I'm serious. You're saying things a beginner or when your gf is watching you play. My girl loved watching me play Until Dawn. She couldnt take her eyes off it, yelling at the characters and telling me which dialogues to pick and everything. She'd even jump durin the jump scenes. You'd love it.

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
How are them yakuza games breh? Always see them on sale at the ps4 store lol
If you don't mind reading subtitles. they are legit a great time. They are basically brawlers with RPG elements.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After just reading what you wrote. I recommend Until Dawn. I'm serious. You're saying things a beginner or when your gf is watching you play. My girl loved watching me play Until Dawn. She couldnt take her eyes off it, yelling at the characters and telling me which dialogues to pick and everything. She'd even jump durin the jump scenes. You'd love it.

[INSTIGATE] damn...did you just call the OP a bytch??? [/INSTIGATE]

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
[INSTIGATE] damn...did you just call the OP a bytch??? [/INSTIGATE]
no. I bought and played the game so obv its not a bytch game. Its just some people find other things immersive when they're not conventional gamers. some might find a horror games like Outlast 2 more immersive, cause it puts you on edge. like you cant relax, you know something is coming for you with that music and intensity.

open world can be boring to some folks. exploring is time consuming and thats not for cats that arent 'conventional gamers' whom are willing to comb the whole game damn near. you guys keep recommending him open world games but clearly thats not his flavor. he might like something like bioshock.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no. I bought and played the game so obv its not a bytch game. Its just some people find other things immersive when they're not conventional gamers. some might find a horror games like Outlast 2 more immersive, cause it puts you on edge. like you cant relax, you know something is coming for you with that music and intensity.

open world can be boring to some folks. exploring is time consuming and thats not for cats that arent 'conventional gamers' whom are willing to comb the whole game damn near. you guys keep recommending him open world games but clearly thats not his flavor. he might like something like bioshock.

cool but I was clearly being sarcastic hence the joke tags

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Been played that. Not my fault these games suck