I need a good solo player game to immerse

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I’m on the ps4
I didn’t like RDR2 nor Spider Man Miles Morales.
I’m downloading 3 different type games from backlog because I’m bored of standard recent open world games.
-Monster Hunter World
-Sonic Forces
-Genshin Impact

don’t know shyt bout them 3.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Sonic Forces is garbage. Delete that post haste and swiftly!

Monster Hunter world is amazing but only if u have people to play with.

Genshin Impact is pretty cool for what it was. I got bored quickly though after doing the main stuff. Sold my account a couple weeks ago.

Good single player games

Nier Automata
Doom Eternal
God Of War
Horizon Zero Dawn
Last of us 2
FF7 Remake
Persona 5
RE2 Remake
Devil May Cry V
Hollow Knight

Last edited:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I brought Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order right before Cyberpunk came out. I tried to finish it, but it's just not for me. But it's linear and you may like it.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I brought Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order right before Cyberpunk came out. I tried to finish it, but it's just not for me. But it's linear and you may like it.

Game should have been advertised as a platformer. shyt bored me to tears. Lightsaber may as well have been a baseball bat. Well, I take that back. A baseball bat would have hit harder.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sonic Forces:russ:

Even as someone who enjoys Sonic games I would tell you to delete that shyt with the quickness:mjlol:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Game should have been advertised as a platformer. shyt bored me to tears. Lightsaber may as well have been a baseball bat. Well, I take that back. A baseball bat would have hit harder.
breh I downloaded that shyt on game pass and I'm only at the first part where you get the robot...the platforming shyt to get to the other side is annoying/boring as fukk. I put it down and haven't picked it back up yet.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

breh I downloaded that shyt on game pass and I'm only at the first part where you get the robot...the platforming shyt to get to the other side is annoying/boring as fukk. I put it down and haven't picked it back up yet.

I disliked the game immensely when I started playing it...to the point that I quit playing and deleted it...I forgot that I had it on my other xbox and said fukk it lemme give it another shot...ended up loving the game...the first planet is trash and I look at it as a sort of tutorial but the game opens up a lot imo when you go to the 2nd planet which the is heavily occupied by stormtroopers

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I disliked the game immensely when I started playing it...to the point that I quit playing and deleted it...I forgot that I had it on my other xbox and said fukk it lemme give it another shot...ended up loving the game...the first planet is trash and I look at it as a sort of tutorial but the game opens up a lot imo when you go to the 2nd planet which the is heavily occupied by stormtroopers
I have to go back and finish it. If I recall correctly I was about 75% of the way through. I wasn’t a fan of the backtracking

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
god of war

i havent been that engaged in a video game since i was a kid, it was real cool to boot up for an hour or two when i was just chilling dolo and it wasnt any crazy hundred hour commitment or any bullshyt like that

story was great and it was fun to play

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have to go back and finish it. If I recall correctly I was about 75% of the way through. I wasn’t a fan of the backtracking

I liked it cause it was kind of metroid-ish...I’m a sucker for games like that as long as I enjoy the world that I’m exploring...it was frustrating at times tho bcuz of that holomap so there’d be times when I’d get lost/be going in circles