I need a diet that will help me burn stomach fat.

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
images
:ohhh: GOTCHA

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
eat lots of tuna, lots of veggies, easy on the carbs, and as others have said, lots of water.

Also important is to make sure you get plenty of sleep.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Go to the The Gym section for eating and exercise information.

When your body burns more calories than it takes in, you start burning fat away. Your body will burn the fat where it last deposited it.

You can spot remove it, but through surgery; that's called liposuction. If you look at liposuction patients, their abs have shrunk but they still have a disproportionate amount of fat in other parts of their body. Even my wedding ring gets really loose when I lose weight.

I appreciate the comments in here...its like I've heard and keep hearing the same thing, but I just throw it in the mental bushes and when the fat comes back on my abs like it has recently I get :sadcam:......but it really is strategic reduction as has been said, got to watch my portions, burn more calories than I take in, cardio, and some other shiit about improving metabolism by eating 5 times a day (haven't really gone this strategic yet, but i'll try)............got a picnic tomorrow, I know its going to be some piff food out there................................. :ohlawd:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

^^See he said "EAT LESS" :to:, the problem is I find myself still hungry even after a decent size portion.........I keep hearing its the lack of nutrients we are getting in our food that cause this continual hunger........ I've even heard that there is no reason for us to be fighting hunger pains, b/se the nutrients should stop that anyway, if we were getting the appropriate one and in the right amount...

There are some good things for this, but until I do that. Just going to have to be disciplined.

I like how he broke it down that you need to do exercises that geting your heart rate into the weight lose zones and using muscles that can get you there. So the thighs (jogging, biking) are much better at doing this vs a typical ab work out for removing the fat on your stomach......good stuff :myman:.........

Wu Tang: "Can It Be That It Was All So Simple"

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I appreciate the comments in here...its like I've heard and keep hearing the same thing, but I just throw it in the mental bushes and when the fat comes back on my abs like it has recently I get :sadcam:......but it really is strategic reduction as has been said, got to watch my portions, burn calories than I take in, cardio............got a picnic tomorrow, I know its going to be some piff food out there................................. :ohlawd:

:lolbron:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I eat once a day, run a lot, and just have a high metabolism. I'm actually struggling to gain weight. :dead: I love being toned though.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I eat once a day, run a lot, and just have a high metabolism. I'm actually struggling to gain weight. :dead: I love being toned though.

You should really eat more than once a day whether you want to gain weight or not.

Long story short, going that long without eating will cause huge spikes and drops in your blood sugar levels, which could over time put you at risk of developing diabetes.