I need a diet that will help me burn stomach fat.

Daps
I dont really need to know any exercise routines because I know what to do in that regard and Ive seen my stomach shrink but I'm trying to get a 4pac and I want to know if there is a list of foods I can solely eat in order to get what I want. Help brehs.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What he said.

Spot reduction is impossible, you just have to reduce your overall bodyfat.

I wouldn't worry about what you eat so much, just do lots and lots of cardio (ie. running on the treadmill) and don't overeat.

This.... trust me it works...plus drink lots of water and cut out sodas

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Diet is just as important as the actual working out brehs, some people will tell you even more important :dwillhuh: Spot reduction is a myth, you'll need to get to about 9-12% bodyfat to see visible ab muscles but it differs for everyone. Drink lots of water and look into interval training.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Diet is just as important as the actual working out brehs, some people will tell you even more important :dwillhuh:

The amount of calories you consume is important (you have to be in a caloric deficit to lose fat) but where you get the calories doesn't matter that much. As long as you burn more calories than you consume you will lose bodyfat.

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
trying to reveal your ab muscles is mostly all diet brah, gotta get down to a certain body fat % to make them show.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I dont really need to know any exercise routines because I know what to do in that regard and Ive seen my stomach shrink but I'm trying to get a 4pac and I want to know if there is a list of foods I can solely eat in order to get what I want. Help brehs.
Go to the The Gym section for eating and exercise information.

When your body burns more calories than it takes in, you start burning fat away. Your body will burn the fat where it last deposited it.

You can spot remove it, but through surgery; that's called liposuction. If you look at liposuction patients, their abs have shrunk but they still have a disproportionate amount of fat in other parts of their body. Even my wedding ring gets really loose when I lose weight.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
How do u calculate body fat?

images