I must admit it feels good being a part of the most hated group of men in America

YBE

Banned
Daps
If they asked me if I would ever change being a black male, I'd yell fukk NO every single time

word.

if i was forced to choose to be born another race/ethnicity, i'd be one of those half black half guala guala puerto rican cats that grew up around nothin but nikkas. i'd shoot myself if i came back as a white boy.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
To triumph in the face of adversity, to have the whole world telling you that you aint shyt but saying "fukk you, I'm going to make the most of what I have" and then succeeding, can't help but feel proud about that shyt. Black men have persevered in the harshest places on earth civil war, famine, colonialism in Africa. Slavery, vicious racist attacks, and white supremacy in Europe and the Americas but we still keep it pushin.

We've never died out as a race even though most of the world wish we would. This is where I believe the idea of "black pride" comes from. We're not ashamed to be who we are even though everyone from whites to Asians are out there hating on us and trying to keep us from shining. We continue to struggle against the hatred of others and continue to move on to get the equality we deserve.
372578_100002405250324_102450268_q.jpg