I must admit it feels good being a part of the most hated group of men in America

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:childplease:

So you are proud of the reputation we've unfortunately earned because nikkas rob, murder, rape, and do a lot of dumb shyt that scares the civilized populace? Miss me with that nikka logic:stopitslime:

That's just our reputation with white people....ask the other races who that description fits more and you'll get a different answer probaly,unless they been brainwashed too.

If I got reincarnated as a white man id wanna hang myself but wouldn't just bcuz I wouldn't want the white man to win.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
There's a reason for that... and it ain't just these days.

374846_o.gif

:russ:

nah but in all seriousness, there is a reason. that's why im sayin, i think white people are up there for the most hated. probably justified.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^ You make it seem like only black people do that...:usure:

Nah man every race does it. But I'm not proud that were hated because people are scared of us cause nikkas live up to stupid shyt.

I'm proud of our positive contributions which people don't hate us for.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah man every race does it. But I'm not proud that were hated because people are scared of us cause nikkas live up to stupid shyt.

I'm proud of our positive contributions which people don't hate us for.

I wasn't proud of black folks negative shyt, I'm proud of the non-negative good shyt that black folks accomplish but folks are unwilling to give props for

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
white ppl slowly creeping up to take that most hated title brahs

ppl used to just be in shock and awe with white ppl now its just hatred :russ:

it makes sense though because even if there was like 10 white ppl left on earth they would prob still hold all the power and be making the most moves :russ:

Daps

this is a misunderstanding. black people are not responsible for white racism. white people are. this goes for any other race as well. when someone hates you they will distort reality to justify that hate. this makes it seem like you're responsible for that hate.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not a good reputation to have. Thats why white people can get away with black people by claiming self defense. That's why juries can convict black people with little to no evidence. White people will take the hate they have for us and fukk us over in schools, courts, and any other thing that actually matters. Most other races feel the same way. c00ns too. The media has conditioned the world to think bad about us.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
this is a misunderstanding. black people are not responsible for white racism. white people are. this goes for any other race as well. when someone hates you they will distort reality to justify that hate. this makes it seem like you're responsible for that hate.

:jawalrus: Exactly, the slaves didn't do anything at all that was cause for all that hate and their enslavement.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
That's just our reputation with white people....ask the other races who that description fits more and you'll get a different answer probaly,unless they been brainwashed too.

Pffft. Trust me bruh, other races think that shyt too. :aicmon: