I must admit it feels good being a part of the most hated group of men in America

Daps
proud to be most hated? bet you won't be saying this in the interview waiting room :win:

there is a difference between being proud of being a black man and being proud of being most hated. one is expected, the other sounds good but in reality sucks.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
proud to be most hated? bet you won't be saying this in the interview waiting room :win:

there is a difference between being proud of being a black man and being proud of being most hated. one is expected, the other sounds good but in reality sucks.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
215060l.gif

our massive dikks,swag and melanin will always
be a threat to them.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
We are feared. You can't argue against that.

People are intimidated by us the majority of the time, and with that comes power, and respect...at least in our immediate vicinity :lolbron:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
Us white folks seem pretty hated too these days. Still got an upperhand, but if some crazy armageddon popped off, everyone would be comin for our head :dead:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps

You knew you disagreed before you came in...GTFO with your devil's advocating ass :what:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

why be mad about it, I'm just trying to flip it and have some pride in being a black male in America

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease:

So you are proud of the reputation we've unfortunately earned because nikkas rob, murder, rape, and do a lot of dumb shyt that scares the civilized populace? Miss me with that nikka logic:stopitslime:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Us white folks seem pretty hated too these days. Still got my an upperhand, but if some crazy armageddon popped off, everyone would be comin for our head :dead:

There's a reason for that... and it ain't just these days.

Daps
You knew you disagreed before you came in...GTFO with your devil's advocating ass :what:

did i think it is dumb for someone to be happy they are hated before coming in here? yes. that hate leads to a lot of bad things for the community.
do i think he should be proud to be a bm? yes. my first post said this.

if the thread starter meant he's happy he's hated because of things like swag and penis that causes hate, then that is totally different. excuse me if that is what he meant, if it is not i stand by my initial post.

why be mad about it, I'm just trying to flip it and have some pride in being a black male in America

there is nothing wrong with being proud about being a bm. i'm not saying feel ashamed of being hated, but i wouldn't be happy about it. maybe i'd be happy about succeeding regardless of that hate, but i read it as if you were proud the hate was there.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:childplease:

So you are proud of the reputation we've unfortunately earned because nikkas rob, murder, rape, and do a lot of dumb shyt that scares the civilized populace? Miss me with that nikka logic:stopitslime:

nikka did you not read the last post I just made?
If you are a NBA player and they hate on you, you go out and beat those other b*stards, a competitive motherfukker embraces hate and raises his game because of it, you don't think Jordan and Kobe raised their game in response to the haters they had?