I miss when white people made good white music 😭

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:laff: You making me laugh at 3 in the morning. I remember hearing this song back in 2008 or 2010 in the gym wondering if this was some serious shyt and not some funny or die parody. :mjlol: did she ever say what her name was?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everybody fukked with this. Even though I don’t think they were a white band but still

This song is pure hilarity. Dont front like you wasnt making fun of that wake up why dont you put on a little make up and you want it to and the fukking hook with that self righteous suicide shyt.. :laff: they went from rambling to whining to screaming in less than 60 seconds. I dont get how folks are acting like this isnt pure emo music. Honestly. Soad music is too whiney sounding for me.

This is the only song I can stand from them. They arent for me.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Everybody washed, not just white folk tbh.

My musical tastes are varied though, so I listened to everything - triphop (mostly and still do :flabbynsick:), rock, rap/hip-hop, soul, funk, etc... The 90s music gets me nostalgic even though some of the songs posted I hated when I was younger.

I guess music like this had to go since most of us are on the anti-simp train now :mjcry:

This is the simp to HoH song:

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
This song is pure hilarity. Dont front like you wasnt making fun of that wake up why dont you put on a little make up and you want it to and the fukking hook with that self righteous suicide shyt.. :laff: they went from rambling to whining to screaming in less than 60 seconds. I dont get how folks are acting like this isnt pure emo music. Honestly. Soad music is too whiney sounding for me.

This is the only song I can stand from them. They arent for me.

This my fav song by System. Short and sweet.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This my fav song by System. Short and sweet.

Which album is that from? How many of their albums do you have? None of their albums were memorable tbh. Funny how at one point all these rock bands around the mid or late 2000s were having fallouts and taking hiatuses because they werent selling or whatever.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Which album is that from? How many of their albums do you have? None of their albums were memorable tbh. Funny how at one point all these rock bands around the mid or late 2000s were having fallouts and taking hiatuses because they werent selling or whatever.
I have 3 System albums in rotation.
System of a Down, Toxicity, and Mezmerize.
Sugar is from their first album.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have 3 System albums in rotation.
System of a Down, Toxicity, and Mezmerize.
Sugar is from their first album.

Was gonna say. Thought they released more albums but they havent dropped anything in almost 20 years. You feel anyways about that assuming youre a fan of theirs. I know one of them was working with gza from wu. Dont know what came of that.