Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. Im a G, I was listening to this

:birdman:

Im still laughing at how more people were outraged at her lipsyncing than her actually really not being able to sing and getting a show of her recording a full album because of who her sister is. Even her body was telling her to stop singing. She almost lost her voice from a throat infection from straining her vocal cords recording her album. They gave her a reality show too to document her actually struggling to sing in the recording booth. Lumidee opened the door for bad singers in the mid 2000s. How many of them popped up? Her, Eamon, akon, t pain, the dream... it was :picard:

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
A thread on white people music going plat.

A lot of cacs in this thread posting like "yep white folks had good music back then :troll: "

:deadrose:

With that being said, I too agree white people had better music back then. Some of the folks I used to listen to in those days aren't even listenable anymore.

John Mayer was my guy in 2001-2008 but all of his new music is trash.

Maroon 5 same thing.

White folks had the juice in the early 2000s and something happened when Obama got elected.

They all let out their hidden racism and then their music started to suck, maybe it was divine punishment for being evil racists.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Im still laughing at how more people were outraged at her lipsyncing than her actually really not being able to sing and getting a show of her recording a full album because of who her sister is. Even her body was telling her to stop singing. She almost lost her voice from a throat infection from straining her vocal cords recording her album. They gave her a reality show too to record her actually struggling to sing in the recording booth. Lumidee opened the door for bad singers in the mid 2000s. How many of them popped up? Her, Eamon, akon, t pain, the dream... it was :picard:
Nah. She my nikka

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im still laughing at how more people were outraged at her lipsyncing than her actually really not being able to sing and getting a show of her recording a full album because of who her sister is. Even her body was telling her to stop singing. She almost lost her voice from a throat infection from straining her vocal cords recording her album. They gave her a reality show too to document her actually struggling to sing in the recording booth. Lumidee opened the door for bad singers in the mid 2000s. How many of them popped up? Her, Eamon, akon, t pain, the dream... it was :picard:

She had some titties.