I miss WCW Saturday Night brehs

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
A watched a Clash of the Champions from Nov. '91 last night. Hadn't seen it in a minute. What a great show. Sting is getting gifts from some unknown. Tonight is the final gift. Madusa is out to saduce Sting. Out pops Sting's best friend Luger with the sneak attack and fukks up his knee :lolbron: @puppetmaster

Sting goes to the hospital but returns later.

Enforcers (Arn Anderson and Larry Zybysko) vs. Dustin Rhodes and mystery opponent for the titles. It ends up being Ricky Steamboat. Enforcers lose their fukking mind. It's a great tag match.

Then out comes Paul E. Dangerously good old Paul Heyman with one of my personal GOATs Ravishing Rick Rude and Heyman is stooging, saying Sting let everyone down all this shyt. Sting shows up another one of my personal GOATs and him and Rude brawl on the ramp. It's an intense match but Sting succumbs because of interference and the bad knee. Sting's selling of the knee throughout the match is pitch perfect. He's one of the best to ever do it. :whew:

Post match Paul is talking about the "Dangerous Alliance" a little foreshadowing there of what's to come.

WCW brehs :whew: :wow: :myman:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
A watched a Clash of the Champions from Nov. '91 last night. Hadn't seen it in a minute. What a great show. Sting is getting gifts from some unknown. Tonight is the final gift. Madusa is out to saduce Sting. Out pops Sting's best friend Luger with the sneak attack and fukks up his knee :lolbron: @puppetmaster

Enforcers (Arn Anderson and Larry Zybysko) vs. Dustin Rhodes and mystery opponent for the titles. It ends up being Ricky Steamboat. Enforcers lose their fukking mind. It's a great tag match.

Then out comes Paul E. Dangerously good old Paul Heyman with one of my personal GOATs Ravishing Rick Rude and Heyman is stooging, saying Sting let everyone down all this shyt. Sting shows up another one of my personal GOATs and him and Rude brawl on the ramp. It's an intense match but Sting succumbs because of interference and the bad knee. Sting's selling of the knee throughout the match is pitch perfect. He's one of the best to ever do it. :whew:

Post match Paul is talking about the "Dangerous Alliance" a little foreshadowing there of what's to come.

I wanted Luger and especially Rude dead that night. It's not healthy to get as angry as I was :laugh:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
lol damn I'd at least give it PlayStation 1

nah

I was referring to the original theme from '92-93.

yea that's the first clash that I saw live. CLASSIC!!

coming off of Halloween havoc '91. that was a classic too. people give it a bad rep cuz of the chamber of horrors gimmick, but shoot, even that match was piff.

dope thread. good way to quarantine the casuals that only know WCW for the NWO.

Last edited:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Pushed World Champ Ric Flair 10 minutes on WCW Pro in 96 :wow:

That's some old school Flair shyt, and that was the great thing about him in the '80s -- he'd take a lower card guy and let him go 10 minutes with him and make people think he was actually going to lose.
Terrible theme but I loved rapping it:dead:

:russ:

Was just thinking of this theme the other day. Never liked City Guys. I was a TNBC stan because of Saved By the Bell and California Dreams, but I couldn't get into it. By this point, California Dreams was the only show on TNBC I enjoyed but I saw through the rest because Saturday morning cartoons were already getting phased out by this point.

Anyone remember USA High and Malibu, CA? :pachaha:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great way to spend a Saturday evening as a kid. I was a WWF stan and :mjpls:ed at WCW. Nonetheless, after I was introduced to this I became a faithful watcher. I was exposed to guys that I would have never checked for and became a fan of WCW. You would think WWE or another promotion would recognize that Saturday evenings are the perfect time to hook kids and tweens, as they ain't got shyt to do on Saturday night :russ:.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
shoot the jobbers on this show had more personality and character than half of the WWE's roster today lol

I'm convinced that these guys had to pull off a handful of upsets at some point, and maybe I just missed it or don't remember vividly enough:

hardwork bobby walker
jumpin joey maggs
sgt buddy lee parker
border patrol

Last edited: