I miss the early 2000s

Unolove

All Star
Daps
talltees.jpg

images

epic-fail-baggy-shirt-fail2.jpg

full
lol I used to dress like this you couldn’t tell my team we wasn’t the most thug he’s out nikkas in the school

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Everybody misses the time when they were young :manny:

That's how life goes :yeshrug:

I miss everything before 2016 :yeshrug:

This isn't true. There's young folks now wishing they were born in the 70s and 80s to live through and enjoy those eras.

Somebody who watching Prince, Michael Jackson, Tyson, and Jordan would laugh at your post.

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
The sun shone a lot brighter back then. Seems like there was less doom and gloom...but i dont know if thats nostalgia talking.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
It was actually depressing as hell for me. I have so much trauma from them years that I can't even recall most of it. :francis:.

I remember playing flash based computer games, Saturday morning cartoons, PS2 games, and mixtapes from NYC rappers.

I do remember I got jumped to while walking home and Chris Brown Run It was playing in the background, shyt felt like a movie scene:wow:.

But most of all, this movie had me in a chokehold :mjlol:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
This isn't true. There's young folks now wishing they were born in the 70s and 80s to live through and enjoy those eras.

Somebody who watching Prince, Michael Jackson, Tyson, and Jordan would laugh at your post.
They aren't exclusive, "I was born in the wrong generation" type of kids have probably always existed too

There's 90s kids that have reverence for earlier decades before their time as well

In the 80s, high schools used to have "50s Days" where people would dress up in 1950s clothing

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
It was actually depressing as hell for me. I have so much trauma from them years that I can't even recall most of it. :francis:.

I remember playing flash based computer games, Saturday morning cartoons, PS2 games, and mixtapes from NYC rappers.

I do remember I got jumped to while walking home and Chris Brown Run It was playing in the background, shyt felt like a movie scene:wow:.

But most of all, this movie had me in a chokehold :mjlol:

This :ooh:

Flahs based computer games (cartoon network .com, Disney channel. Com, miniclip, etc.)

Those have gone away :mjcry:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Too bad, it’s over. Nothing you do will take you back to that time.