I might get roasted for this but fukk it "Krispy, Krunchy, Chicken" killing all these spots..

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Yeah, I know most of them are located in a gas station. THAT shyt SLAPS! I don't know if ya'll up on them joints but...And they honey biscuits better than weakass Churches

JFGEZY4RSNH2BLWVVFDFSAPDGI.png
Agreed. It's good

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember my wife and I riding around looking for this place since we got a flyer for it. We kept passing by the gas station, because we just knew this nice new chicken joint was not in a gas station. Well, it was in the gas station. We promptly turned around and went home disappointed.

Exact same thing happened to me! Verbatim.

Saw a sign. And was like "fukk it, I'll try something new."

Was driving around....nothing there. I went home, I'm like "maybe they ain't open yet." And "maybe it's just an old highway sign that hasn't been replaced and the store used to be there."

There's a gas station .75 from mi from my house that I can walk to that has the shyt.

Last edited:
Daps
I remember my wife and I riding around looking for this place since we got a flyer for it. We kept passing by the gas station, because we just knew this nice new chicken joint was not in a gas station. Well, it was in the gas station. We promptly turned around and went home disappointed.
im tellin you yall missed the fukk out.
im sayin this as an official chicken wing ambassador

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Yeah, I know most of them are located in a gas station. THAT shyt SLAPS! I don't know if ya'll up on them joints but...And they honey biscuits better than weakass Churches

JFGEZY4RSNH2BLWVVFDFSAPDGI.png
What you know about Chester’s with the livers and gizzards? Some treasures, you should save for just us my Alabamabreh.

The New York equivalent is Kennedy Fried Chicken and Midwest is JJ Fish

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What you know about Chester’s with the livers and gizzards? Some treasures, you should save for just us my Alabamabreh.

The New York equivalent is Kennedy Fried Chicken and Midwest is JJ Fish
tenders-mac-box-food-hero-1440x500.png

Chesters is what I was talking bout. Damn all these spots run together. I thought the chesters is bland, I can't remember the last time I had kkc

I have chesters on 36 and Krispy krunchy chicken on 47th.....:snoop: and I live off 30th.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Okay I seen this spot pop up on my Ubereats many times. The pictures look solid, but figured it's another Kennedy Fried type spot fooling me. But y'all got a breh convinced I'm missing out. Next time I got munchies on a Saturday afternoon I'm getting 4 pieces and fries.

Quick question tho. Which one of y'all can vouch for the special sauce? Any good? Or is that just some generic honey mustard in the pic?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
only time I ate food out a gas station was years ago when I took the chinese bus to NYC…this place off the jersey turnpike (which could be anywhere sorry can’t remember the details) had some good food…it wasn’t exactly a small little gas station tho…the food spot was practically it’s own separate section