I might get roasted for this but fukk it "Krispy, Krunchy, Chicken" killing all these spots..

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
When I was test driving for e-911 signals me and my cousin would be all in South Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia etc. in like small ass places you never heard of. First time I saw a fukking KFC buffet was in some small ass town in Mississippi.
Man KFC buffets are amazing, especially when me and the boys used to be high as fukk with the munchies. Old folks looking at you like :picard:while you’re hitting the
giphy.gif

:pachaha: I haven’t found one that has one in years tho.

Daps

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I got one at the corner store like a block away from me. I tried it once cuz it was quick/cheap and it tasted ok but I was never compelled to try it again :patrice:

Could see that shyt looking like a five star meal if I was drunk at 2am tho

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I’ve seen that in Florida… if I try this shyt and it’s terrible or puts me in the bathroom for a day I’m holding you personally responsible :unimpressed:

I mean don't just go to anyone of the motherfukkers. I doubt the one by the jects is the wave. You still got to do your due diligence.

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
Yeah, I know most of them are located in a gas station. THAT shyt SLAPS! I don't know if ya'll up on them joints but...And they honey biscuits better than weakass Churches

JFGEZY4RSNH2BLWVVFDFSAPDGI.png
Gotdamn u not lying...came in here geeked when the car wash wasn't working and got some ...after the car wash I got some moe:whew: