I might get roasted for this but fukk it "Krispy, Krunchy, Chicken" killing all these spots..

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Yeah, I know most of them are located in a gas station. THAT shyt SLAPS! I don't know if ya'll up on them joints but...And they honey biscuits better than weakass Churches

JFGEZY4RSNH2BLWVVFDFSAPDGI.png

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Yeah, I know most of them are located in a gas station. THAT shyt SLAPS! I don't know if ya'll up on them joints but...And they honey biscuits better than weakass Churches

I remember my wife and I riding around looking for this place since we got a flyer for it. We kept passing by the gas station, because we just knew this nice new chicken joint was not in a gas station. Well, it was in the gas station. We promptly turned around and went home disappointed.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

Yeah, they got them out here in cali. When it’s fresh it’s :eat:

They’re mostly located in gas stations, but there’s also a liquor store in downtown berkeley that got one too that i hit up occasionally.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think folks sleep on food made in gas stations period. Some of these Arabs be in there throwing down.

I've had some bomb ass Mediterranean (shawarma, lamb over yellow rice) that was better than restaurants.

Them Arabs at this one gas station had the nerve to make soul food...and that shyt was ON POINT.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I remember my wife and I riding around looking for this place since we got a flyer for it. We kept passing by the gas station, because we just knew this nice new chicken joint was not in a gas station. Well, it was in the gas station. We promptly turned around and went home disappointed.

They had one at a gas station in Lincoln, AL right before you get to the Honda plant when I was out there working. the whole joint would be flooded with honda employees before work. I was like WTF. one of the locals was like nah shyt is legit. Tried it and it was a wrap.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Them biscuits are fire :whew: One time I brought some to work and I put my food down in like the common area for residents. They all super confused don’t really move expect for one of em. I come back she eating my fukking biscuits:sadcam: I said what are you doing! She said I thought they was mine:manny: I was too mad:russ: I had to toss the rest of the biscuits away smh. I might get some tonight thanks OP.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Folks laugh when you say gas station food but in the south some of the most delicious foods are in them shyts:ohlawd: from fried chicken, hotdogs,pizza, potato wedges hell even Chinese food:pachaha:

When I was test driving for e-911 signals me and my cousin would be all in South Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia etc. in like small ass places you never heard of. First time I saw a fukking KFC buffet was in some small ass town in Mississippi.