I may be late but Victoria Monet deserves next in the female RnB scene.

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Been on her for about 5 years now. I always wondered why she hadnt blew up. She wrote alot of Ariana Grandes songs.

The rare full package on some Beyonce, Aaliyah shyt. Sing, dance. Entertain. I figured her being a darkskinned girl would hold her back but her new shyt has gone viral. I'm very proud.

Voice is buttery smooth. Her Jaguar album gets constant spins from me daily. My fav song from her is Touch Me. She is cold blooded breh. R&B too. Idk if she'd ever go the pop route but we'll see.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Been on her for about 5 years now. I always wondered why she hadnt blew up. She wrote alot of Ariana Grandes songs.

The rare full package on some Beyonce, Aaliyah shyt. Sing, dance. Entertain. I figured her being a darkskinned girl would hold her back but her new shyt has gone viral. I'm very proud.

Voice is buttery smooth. Her Jaguar album gets constant spins from me daily. My fav song from her is Touch Me. She is cold blooded breh. R&B too. Idk if she'd ever go the pop route but we'll see.
She’s not dark skinned . But she’s very talented & pretty

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps

Like listening to a kaleidoscope of voices and styles in one person:

tumblr_o4dsxqFvOx1tjki5do1_540.gif

Imagine if The Game was a singer instead of a rapper and unleashed every flow in each song and you have Monet as her style skips like a stone on the ocean of female vocalists in a way that is smooth as its effortless. On first spin I picked out at least 8 elements I was familiar with and there are more, way more, to be unwrapped in each performance. Vocals draw you in.

My hot pick is Iniko:

She's been bubbling for a minute and in my playlist for two so its good to see her shine now as she's the most unique vocalist I've heard in a while.

Id produce both of them on a track called Cyclone. You can probably already guess the lyrics and how I use their vocal tones to crescendo through the composition. Quite exhilarating.

Last edited:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
She's dope. I like party girls with Buju Banton

Has anyone taken Ciara or Keyshia Coles lane? Low key my favourite singers