i made a Giancarlo Esposito as Magneto

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
on the midjourney beta

Eric_Blade_Brooks_Giancarlo_Esposito_as_magneto_testp_85b7a854-7ebf-4812-a061-c55db5f58a72.png
These needed some remixes and some different prompts breh. It's a decent starting point, but if you keep tweaking it, you'll burn through the trial but eventually it'll get closer to what you're going for.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I get that. I just don’t get how they’re going to explain a whole race of people with superhuman abilities that have just not been involved in all the shyt happening in the world. It’s not like Wakanda or Atlantis where they’re hidden. They’re regular people.
definitely interested in how they explain it

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I get that. I just don’t get how they’re going to explain a whole race of people with superhuman abilities that have just not been involved in all the shyt happening in the world. It’s not like Wakanda or Atlantis where they’re hidden. They’re regular people.

MULTI VERSE

WEVE ALREADY SEEN XAVIER
IN ANOTHER UNIVERSE.
:devil:
:evil:

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
An Alternate reality version of Thanos does the snap but instead merges different realities and timelines

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Is your position that every black mutant is a c00n or only a black magneto would be a c00n? Is every black character with super powers a c00n if they’re not actively trying to uplift the black populace?

I’m not trolling just interested in what you’re saying here.

1. Black mutants and a Black Magneto are c00ns yes. As in the context of the X-MEN narrative they have separated themselves from the black race for "homo superior" or whatever it's called. No different to how The Wakandans were c00ns in Black Panther.

2. Any black superhero that is written with world changing power/resources who doesn't intervene to help the black populace is a c00n. How are they not?

Y'all cant champion a character like Killmonger and say his goal was right but then say and pretend that a Black Magneto who disregards his blackness and only wants to only look out for Mutants isn't a Grade A c00n :heh:

As I said before a Black Magneto would actually include regular black people in his revolution. You don't stop being black because you have a gene that give you superpowers. But in the context of the X-MEN narrative A black Magneto has to be colorblind and raceless and be "I only back mutants" so becomes a c00n by default if made black :yeshrug:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
These needed some remixes and some different prompts breh. It's a decent starting point, but if you keep tweaking it, you'll burn through the trial but eventually it'll get closer to what you're going for.
and this is where the AI thing will be handy for brehs like myself who know how to draw. these are kinda decent concepts, but if you use them as a starting point, could create something fire. We be doing this for concept art, this just makes the process faster.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
and this is where the AI thing will be handy for brehs like myself who know how to draw. these are kinda decent concepts, but if you use them as a starting point, could create something fire. We be doing this for concept art, this just makes the process faster.
Yup, I think that's how a lot of artists/content creators will use this stuff. There's a science to the prompts used, literally.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
1. Black mutants and a Black Magneto are c00ns yes. As in the context of the X-MEN narrative they have separated themselves from the black race for "homo superior" or whatever it's called. No different to how The Wakandans were c00ns in Black Panther.

2. Any black superhero that is written with world changing power/resources who doesn't intervene to help the black populace is a c00n. How are they not?

Y'all cant champion a character like Killmonger and say his goal was right but then say and pretend that a Black Magneto who disregards his blackness and only wants to only look out for Mutants isn't a Grade A c00n :heh:

As I said before a Black Magneto would actually include regular black people in his revolution. You don't stop being black because you have a gene that give you superpowers. But in the context of the X-MEN narrative A black Magneto has to be colorblind and raceless and be "I only back mutants" so becomes a c00n by default if made black :yeshrug:
Don’t know if I agree but I understand your rationale. OJ thought he stopped being black because he was really good at football. Is Bishop a c00n?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

i had other pieces i was more focused on than this and too late i already blew through the trial :beli:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Are you slow? i didn't "draw" anything :mjlol: Jesus Christ the TLR posters are smarter than the posters here that's scary :russ:
A.I., draw, imagined, defecated, scribbled, whatever that shyt is.....it looks like an old ass special needs uncle. :mjlol:

P.S.

Don't take me serious bruh, I'm just fukking witchu.