i made a Giancarlo Esposito as Magneto

Wall

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Hong Kong
He needs to be professor X. We all know Magneto was based on Malcolm and we also know who can play that role :wow:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I don't know why y'all want a black Magneto so damn bad.

It would be one of the biggest c00n characters we've ever seen :scust:

A Black Magneto would not separate himself from actual Black People even if he was mutant (and would include regular black people in his revolution')

But for the story to work it has to happen that way, so we've got a black man, who is a liberator with world changing power who has decided to separate himself from Black people race and species wise and then wage war against the world for a different group of people :mjtf:

Yeah y'all can have that :scust:
You mean like when certain black women say they’re feminist first and black second or some shyt. Magneto would be a nose ring rocking blavity mutant :russ:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I don't know why y'all want a black Magneto so damn bad.

It would be one of the biggest c00n characters we've ever seen :scust:

A Black Magneto would not separate himself from actual Black People even if he was mutant (and would include regular black people in his revolution')

But for the story to work it has to happen that way, so we've got a black man, who is a liberator with world changing power who has decided to separate himself from Black people race and species wise and then wage war against the world for a different group of people :mjtf:

Yeah y'all can have that :scust:

ACT LIKE BP & WAKANDA
DIDNT WATCH nikkaS TO SUFFER FOR HUNDREDS OF YRS AND NOT DO A DAMN THING.

DID MAGNETO HELP HIS FELLOW JEWS ONCE HE TURNT UP ON HUMANS?

MAGNETO ISNT HUMAN HES A MUTANT
AND THERES HUMANS OF ALL RACES WHO DONT fukk WITH MUTANTS.
:devil:
:evil:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
ACT LIKE BP & WAKANDA
DIDNT WATCH nikkaS TO SUFFER FOR HUNDREDS OF YRS AND NOT DO A DAMN THING.

That was the entire point and story of the first Black Panther movie :mjtf:

And why they had T'Challa go against that at the end of the movie. Because having an all powerful technologically advanced black nation not do anything for Black people is ULTRA c00n shyt.

DID MAGNETO HELP HIS FELLOW JEWS ONCE HE TURNT UP ON HUMANS?

Magneto hunted nazi cacs.

Also Magneto is a CAC jew. Jews were given reparations and Israel (land that is not theirs) so having Magneto fight for people who now have power doesn't work to keep him as a liberator.

Black people are still being discriminated against globally by cacs.

MAGNETO ISNT HUMAN HES A MUTANT

Race wise he's white man or if played by a black actor would be a black man. The only difference is that genetically he inherits superpowers while the regular black man does not. He would still undergo the experience of being a black man prior to getting his powers and see other black people go through that. For the character to ignore this makes the character a c00n.

AND THERES HUMANS OF ALL RACES WHO DONT fukk WITH MUTANTS.

Black people wouldn't switch up on a black person just because they got superpowers.

That's CAC shyt :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
That was the entire point and story of the first Black Panther movie :mjtf:

And why they had T'Challa go against that at the end of the movie. Because having an all powerful technologically advanced black nation not do anything for Black people is ULTRA c00n shyt.

Magneto hunted nazi cacs.

Also Magneto is a CAC jew. Jews were given reparations and Israel (land that is not theirs) so having Magneto fight for people who now have power doesn't work to keep him as a liberator.

Black people are still being discriminated against globally by cacs.

Race wise he's white man or if played by a black actor would be a black man. The only difference is that genetically he inherits superpowers while the regular black man does not. He would still undergo the experience of being a black man prior to getting his powers and see other black people go through that. For the character to ignore this makes the character a c00n.

Black people wouldn't switch up on a black person just because they got superpowers.

That's CAC shyt :mjlol:
Is your position that every black mutant is a c00n or only a black magneto would be a c00n? Is every black character with super powers a c00n if they’re not actively trying to uplift the black populace?

I’m not trolling just interested in what you’re saying here.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I guess, but I think it cheapens the character using the alternate timeline or different universe version. Same as how they use time travel to get around shyt.r

I get that. I just don’t get how they’re going to explain a whole race of people with superhuman abilities that have just not been involved in all the shyt happening in the world. It’s not like Wakanda or Atlantis where they’re hidden. They’re regular people.