I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
my nikka really need to lose weight though :(

I want this nikka to live long and prosperous

For real. Dude is entertaining as all hell, and you can tell he's genuine in his love for the team, but dude is mad unhealthy looking. That video where he's showing the cheese fries is unfortunate, his eyes nearly roll bad into his head when he describes the cheese :to: I hope someone somehow gets it to him that he needs to take his health more seriously.

That barstool video was :steviej: though. Dudes facial reaction while the field goal was being kicked was priceless :heh:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
For real. Dude is entertaining as all hell, and you can tell he's genuine in his love for the team, but dude is mad unhealthy looking. That video where he's showing the cheese fries is unfortunate, his eyes nearly roll bad into his head when he describes the cheese :to: I hope someone somehow gets it to him that he needs to take his health more seriously.

That barstool video was :steviej: though. Dudes facial reaction while the field goal was being kicked was priceless :heh:

seriously But even me and my bro wer elike :mindblown: during that game.

You can also tell the fans of his are genuine too. This eagle shyt is like a brotherhood...i dont think any other fan has it as bad except the Leafs. Nobody knows the struggle in the NFL that we face.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
When the damn it Steelers kicked that field goal, the ball moved thru the air in slow motion.
S-L-O-W-L-Y

I was actually in a bar on my knees beside a pool table praying to God for an Eagles victory.

My friends were watching me like (._. ) "Um. You know the Steelers GOT this, right?" And the one friend from Pittsburgh was all >X-D "Big Ben has done it again!"

And my eyes were tracking that ball.
And a prayer was on my lips.

And God said "No."

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
When the damn it Steelers kicked that field goal, the ball moved thru the air in slow motion.
S-L-O-W-L-Y

I was actually in a bar on my knees beside a pool table praying to God for an Eagles victory.

My friends were watching me like (._. ) "Um. You know the Steelers GOT this, right?" And the one friend from Pittsburgh was all >X-D "Big Ben has done it again!"

And my eyes were tracking that ball.
And a prayer was on my lips.

And God said "No."

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Philadelphia Eagles fans on youtube are clinically insane.
I mean completely
fukking
GONE.

It's a younger man made up to look like a CRANKY older man with teeth missing.
He bytches about Eagles losses and inconsistencies.
I can't look away. O_e

Last edited by a moderator:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
EDP wants the 3-2 Eagles to beat the 1-3 Lions by a double digit margin with fewer turnovers by Vick.

Ummm...THAT'S HOW THEY ATTEMPT TO WIN -->EVERY<-- WEEK.
If the Eagles were capable of doing this readily/easily, then they wouldn't win by a point or two.
The shyt aint trivial, man. u_u

Last edited by a moderator:

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
seriously But even me and my bro wer elike :mindblown: during that game.

You can also tell the fans of his are genuine too. This eagle shyt is like a brotherhood...i dont think any other fan has it as bad except the Leafs. Nobody knows the struggle in the NFL that we face.

One of my homeboys is a Cubs fan. Talk about pain...