I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Some dudes are flying him to Philly for the Giants game next weekend. Imagine how epic this could be

And this fat fugg eatdatp*ssy has never flown in a plane before. He should reserve two seats. WE'RE GONNA NEED A BIGGER BOAT!

Dude will be more entertainment for his sponsors than the actual game. They are gonna have the experience of a lifetime with this PHAT bwoy. :smile:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Some dudes are flying him to Philly for the Giants game next weekend. Imagine how epic this could be

And this fat fugg eatdatp*ssy has never flown in a plane before. He should reserve two seats. WE'RE GONNA NEED A BIGGER BOAT!

Dude will be more entertainment for his sponsors than the actual game. They are gonna have the experience of a lifetime with this PHAT bwoy. :smile:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Lmao the best part is a vid called heartless mess or something

He finally got a job but he stupidly named the place.some a$$hole emailed the job his YouTube link and almost got him fired.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Lmao the best part is a vid called heartless mess or something

He finally got a job but he stupidly named the place.some a$$hole emailed the job his YouTube link and almost got him fired.
He discusses his personal life on youtube? Not just sports shyt? I only notice the Eagles stuff. ( ._.)

Why are you guys posting about FOOD in this thread?
Stay on topic, gd it.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
on youtube, fast-talking EventStatus tells it like it is

Eagles vs Ravens:

Eagles vs Cardinals:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
what the fukk is wrong with these nikkas though. hold on to the fukking ball. Between the fumble on the goalline against Arizona and the fumble today we could actually possibly be 5-0. Or 3-2 still of course but like I said before nobody loses in worse ways then these fukk nikkas :mad:

Its been like this for years.