I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
I wish EDP would go to college. He needs a life outside of the Eagles. He should get validation from other sources than youtube.

EDP showed maturity when he admitted that EventStatus' criticism hurt his feelings. Emotional honesty kicks ass! :-D

Notice the silence of Philadehlia. She is not commenting below any of the vids. She REtweeted someone else's comment about EDP on Dec 21st, though.

"
@DeniseElaine2 Y'all complain about @TheZompster too much. He knows what he's talking about. And @THEREALEDP445 is cool as shyt. How can you not like them?
"

Last edited:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
He said fukk the bullshyt and fired back :lupe:

His rant videos are hilarious, but cot DAMN this dude is annoying as shyt. He needs to holla at me so I can hook him up with some Grade A Wisconsin cheese to go along with his whine.

Seriously? Nobody knows the shyt he goes through when he steps out the door? Really? Dude is acting like he's a convicted sex offender that his neighborhood found out about. He's out here acting like rooting for a sports team is a matter of life and death. I believe that I love my squad more than anyone on earth loves their squad, but I'd shoot myself if I started behaving like this dude.

I know a lot of it is an act, but this video is a complete and embarrassing contradiction. Dude says he's taking the apology video down, then spends half this video apologizing. Your feelings got hurt because someone called you out on your "fandom"? LMAO, he can't be serious with this shyt.

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
His rant videos are hilarious, but cot DAMN this dude is annoying as shyt. He needs to holla at me so I can hook him up with some Grade A Wisconsin cheese to go along with his whine.

Seriously? Nobody knows the shyt he goes through when he steps out the door? Really? Dude is acting like he's a convicted sex offender that his neighborhood found out about. He's out here acting like rooting for a sports team is a matter of life and death. I believe that I love my squad more than anyone on earth loves their squad, but I'd shoot myself if I started behaving like this dude.

I know a lot of it is an act, but this video is a complete and embarrassing contradiction. Dude says he's taking the apology video down, then spends half this video apologizing. Your feelings got hurt because someone called you out on your "fandom"? LMAO, he can't be serious with this shyt.
shyt seems like a WWE promo at this point. I'm waiting for main event to claim Philly a no fly zone for EDP :mjlol:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Somebody needs to give this clown a fade

Dude is lame as shyt and I would be mad too if this dude claimed to be a fan of the same team as me

Just look thru his YouTube,all ge does is shyt on the eagles.

He doesn't give a shyt about the team,he just getting his court jester on for youtube views

Dude is a fukking clown

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Somebody needs to give this clown a fade

Dude is lame as shyt and I would be mad too if this dude claimed to be a fan of the same team as me

Just look thru his YouTube,all ge does is shyt on the eagles.

He doesn't give a shyt about the team,he just getting his court jester on for youtube views

Dude is a fukking clown
I think it's obvious he cares a great deal about his team

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I think it's obvious he cares a great deal about his team
Naw i dont see it

He needs the eagles to suck so he can go on his rants that everyone loves

Even when they're doing good he finds anything to bytch about or predicts they'll lose to garbage teams

Dude is doing all this for YouTube views/fame

He don't really give a fukk about the eagles