I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Erock sides with EventStatus.

@TheMightyEROCK: @MainEventTV_AKA It had to be said. I've tip toed around the Eagle fan base thing...but...boom, you said it, and it had to be said.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
@MainEventTV_AKA: Hater? 2012 called RT @KyleMeagher1: @Isaiah4554 @MainEventTV_AKA How about I just like to back ppl when they are getting bullied by a hater

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired

hes getting backlash from eagles fans for this :laff:

He gave this nikka the bizness :krs:
your-soul-is-mine_44958215_big_.jpeg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im mean you can be a fan, a passionate one, but they took it to another level. They need to get their lives together. :scust:

He is right, EDP has become a caricature of himself (people are laughing at him) but a 15 minute diatribe on the fat nikka and then him copping a plea looking like this :mjcry:.Its Not that serious.

:scust:

I am negative too, If you are an Eagles fan, you are negative about this team, always waiting for the other shoe to drop and (they never disappoint you), over the years with the fukkery we witnessed, it becomes innate in you.

I dont see why that guy was getting on him about that.

This is what I'm saying....fans contradict themselves all the time.

This Main Event dudes seems like he's been harvesting some animosity for a minute now.....saw the perfect time to strike, took it, and ran with it.

This shyt is blown way out of proportion.nikkaz doing too much, speaking from the gut and shyt:heh:

Main Event seems like one of those "Puff up my chest and try to bully you in front of a crowd" type nikkaz....Should've just sent EDP a pm with his phone number attached...He could've did this same shyt over the phone, man to man.

He's roundabout attention whoring himself.

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
You can tell Main Event grew up without a father with the way he threw out all this shyt he'd been holding in for what it seems like at least a year. True female trait and definition of a bytch nikka :camby:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

hes getting backlash from eagles fans for this :laff:

Where was dude when all the cac eagles fans wanted Kolb to start over Mcnabb?:sas2:

Eagles fans have always been the type to shyt on their squad with the quickness..anyone who lives in the Philly Tri-State area should know this...it seems the Eagles fans who don't live in the area can't relate...Eagles and their fans are like Ike and Tina...