I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
FjTwTscVUAIZ4Vw

If this is true they just trying to clout chase dude. Chick told him she was 18.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
FjTwTscVUAIZ4Vw

If this is true, nothing to see here. They just trying to clout chase dude.

In the interview with master at work, she was definitely lying as far as her intentions. She slipped up a few times, going from she was trolling him to she didn’t really know about him and his pedo history.

Still doesn’t change the fact that his dumbass fell for it and was saying the lamest pickup lines ever :dead:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I normally don’t wish harm on people but dude needs to just fukking go at this point
Weird ass c00n has shown zero accountability or remorse and he KEEPS doing the same shyt
Eventually he’s going to molest a child if something doesn’t happen to him before that point. He’s a danger to society

He’s the worst type of person

Morbidly Obese
Pedophile
Trump supporter
Gun nut
c00n
No filter
Loud mouth
Clout chaser

Hope he has a slow, agonizing death

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I normally don’t wish harm on people but dude needs to just fukking go at this point
Weird ass c00n has shown zero accountability or remorse and he KEEPS doing the same shyt
Eventually he’s going to molest a child if something doesn’t happen to him before that point. He’s a danger to society
This is why I don't understand how he's free. Maybe I'm naive but I assumed if you were talking sexually to kids and perhaps showing them inappropriate pics, that was enough evidence to get arrested/charges filed. Last time they had him on video trying to meet a minor and called the cops. Apparently nothing happened. HOW?

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
This is why I don't understand how he's free. Maybe I'm naive but I assumed if you were talking sexually to kids and perhaps showing them inappropriate pics, that was enough evidence to get arrested/charges filed. Last time they had him on video trying to meet a minor and called the cops. Apparently nothing happened. HOW?

The people who did that sting were more interested in clout than him actually going to jail.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These type of stings have to be lead by cops, essentially all this evidence is inadmissible in court. Plus the first one was entrapment

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island

Yea they should have at least arrested him. Getting a conviction was probably a reach since evidence was tampered with, it was done for internet clout etc etc. but damn at least arrest him to spook the fat b*stard and get his prints on file
Maybe even get him on some type of internal watch list since dude has a small arsenal in his crib
In a country where you can get arrested for standing outside a 7-11 too long it’s wild the police never even attempted to press him.

I’ve been arrested off of a phone call before so I know it’s possible for you to be arrested when there is zero evidence of any crime being committed and the police weren’t on the scene

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea they should have at least arrested him. Getting a conviction was probably a reach since evidence was tampered with, it was done for internet clout etc etc. but damn at least arrest him to spook the fat b*stard and get his prints on file
Maybe even get him on some type of internal watch list since dude has a small arsenal in his crib
In a country where you can get arrested for standing outside a 7-11 too long it’s wild the police never even attempted to press him.

I’ve been arrested off of a phone call before so I know it’s possible for you to be arrested when there is zero evidence of any crime being committed and the police weren’t on the scene
I’m sure he’s on their radar right now, they might have a sting on him right now, we just don’t know

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

damn what kinda fone call was you having? if youre allowed to reveal