I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
there was a time where dude looked like he was going to legit turn a corner in his life physically and really cash in on his notoriety on some crossover mainstream shyt...now i expect dude to be in jail in the next couple of years or so if he hasnt keeled over from a heart attack

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
there was a time where dude looked like he was going to legit turn a corner in his life physically and really cash in on his notoriety on some crossover mainstream shyt...now i expect dude to be in jail in the next couple of years or so if he hasnt keeled over from a heart attack
I didn’t think he would blow up due to his name. I knew then he was off and likely to fumble the bag :mjlol:now this pedo ish was a surprise

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I didn’t think he would blow up due to his name. I knew then he was off and likely to fumble the bag :mjlol:now this pedo ish was a surprise
he was getting looks on his mainstream shows..all he had to do was play the role of the eagles fanatic and keep his personal life and non football thoughts silent..the bag would have come...he used to hang with a cute chick that was a fellow eagles fanatic on camera that he never tried to get with for some reason...mental illness is a motherfukker i guess

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
he was getting looks on his mainstream shows..all he had to do was play the role of the eagles fanatic and keep his personal life and non football thoughts silent..the bag would have come...he used to hang with a cute chick that was a fellow eagles fanatic on camera that he never tried to get with for some reason...mental illness is a motherfukker i guess
I remember that chick, I think she had a man already tho. EDP needed to change his name - probably just use his real name and he could have succeeded. But like you said, his mind wasn't right and here we are now.