I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

Daps
I wish they would interview EDP somewhere in a police unit and ask him why.

He can't just fade away like this without an explanation

Also, how come no one is swarming his apartment?

That big army cac pushed that black teen on the sidewalk and they protested outside his house.

I want to see a crowd outside EDP's house
:demonic:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
watching the lady read the chats.
like damn breh that shiit escalated a lot at about the 24 minutes. its like breh really forgot her age and the whole "im not going to jail for you shiit" he was on

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

DDGyoU9.png

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I just finished that 2 hour transcript video and apart from the disgust of it all I was taken aback by how much he fukking sucks at flirting and sexting overall. Soon as they got to text bruh just talks about masturbating and sending her pics of his shyt. They were either talking about absolutely nothing or engaging in some :gag: texting. He doesn't do any kind of feeling out or mood setting, it's like he was entirely consumed by his horniness

Also did anyone else peep the part where EDP said he wanted to eat her p*ssy and the decoy said "how"? Pedophilia really some sick type of illness because ain't no way anyone else wouldn't take a step back and be like WTF am I doing. This man told her he loved her like what the fukk is that. I've had whole ass relationships where I've never told the girls I love them and this grown ass man throwing it out to a 13 year old. He's clearly been a lame his whole life and figured his best chance was with girls who have no kind of sexual knowledge or experience. He's definitely mentally ill but he's cognitive enough to know what he's doing is wrong and this is pure speculation but his comfort level of where he took it with her knowing her age makes me feel like he's done this before and I don't mean it was his second or third time. There's a lot to unpack here

I'm surprised at how uncomfortable this transcript reading made me because I've watched a lot of these amateur TCAP YouTube channels. The way he uses the idea of hugs to gain trust is especially disturbing given the video a poster like 20 pages ago posted of him hugging that lil child. Even more fukked that the people conducting this "sting" are racist mfs that are clearly more motivated by their own social media success than getting this dude out the paint. EDP got guns on deck this could get fukking ugly because his reputation is done. A C-List black male YouTube celebrity is easy food in these e-streets. There's very few people that will read those transcripts and not want to see him under the prison

yeah honestly from the chat his problem is more so that he has no idea how to talk to people without being weird and not that he’s fat. If he could hold a normal convo without swearing, showing his shyt or being a complete perv he could’ve been smashing legal chicks. No one wants to talk about guns or you jacking off every convo. He’s definitely inexperienced as fukk to the point where the game he was spitting at a child was weak as hell lol.