I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
The guy has major issues. I’m not sure putting such a person in jail is the answer. Sometimes people need help to deal with mental illness but our society just deems them needing to be locked up. I haven’t read his chats nor will I but those people that targeted him are just as messed up as he is. Instead of them reaching out to really try and help the guy they targeted a person that’s clearly mentally ill to try to make a public spectacle of it for their own benefit.

I stopped paying attention to him because I don’t see the appeal of following a mentally ill person as a form or entertainment. I hope he gets the help he needs to work through his issues. The whole thing is just sad.
I do agree the people who caught him are clout chasers. They seem to get off more on getting recognition/followers/money than they do on actually preventing little children from getting hurt. They've been having way too much fun in the EDP bust and trying to get their followers up and donations, etc. I won't grouch about it too much though because at least they're still doing a good thing, even if the intentions aren't 100% pure.

I do agree about helping mentally ill people but I also think jail time is justified. Being mentally ill doesn't excuse harming children. I would say his best punishment should be jail along with programs while incarcerated to get him help.

Daps

The bytch that was reading the Chat log

:mjpls: edp should’ve let that ar loose on them

All these people are garbage human beings :scust:
Yeah something rubbed me the wrong way about that cac bytch the 1st few mins of the video

Sittin there reading chat logs for a hour is kinda corny when u think about it.

Just release eveything and go on with your day like TMZ does.

That girl is 18 and looks 30

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Them pedos always survive jail. He seems like the type to like isolation.

This dude sayin democrats ok pedos :what:

This dude wants a dikk in his azz and he's disgusted:what:

Edit: this dude is a q anon Trump supporter. He's a piece of shyt his damn self.
The whole EDP crowd will hopefully become super irrelevant after this is all said and done, including these "predator poachers"

Daps
no one takes about how much of a simp he was in his text style

dude really got no buns. he using corny teenage manipulation tactics.

AMS made an EDP vid a year ago

I just finished that 2 hour transcript video and apart from the disgust of it all I was taken aback by how much he fukking sucks at flirting and sexting overall. Soon as they got to text bruh just talks about masturbating and sending her pics of his shyt. They were either talking about absolutely nothing or engaging in some :gag: texting. He doesn't do any kind of feeling out or mood setting, it's like he was entirely consumed by his horniness

Also did anyone else peep the part where EDP said he wanted to eat her p*ssy and the decoy said "how"? Pedophilia really some sick type of illness because ain't no way anyone else wouldn't take a step back and be like WTF am I doing. This man told her he loved her like what the fukk is that. I've had whole ass relationships where I've never told the girls I love them and this grown ass man throwing it out to a 13 year old. He's clearly been a lame his whole life and figured his best chance was with girls who have no kind of sexual knowledge or experience. He's definitely mentally ill but he's cognitive enough to know what he's doing is wrong and this is pure speculation but his comfort level of where he took it with her knowing her age makes me feel like he's done this before and I don't mean it was his second or third time. There's a lot to unpack here

I'm surprised at how uncomfortable this transcript reading made me because I've watched a lot of these amateur TCAP YouTube channels. The way he uses the idea of hugs to gain trust is especially disturbing given the video a poster like 20 pages ago posted of him hugging that lil child. Even more fukked that the people conducting this "sting" are racist mfs that are clearly more motivated by their own social media success than getting this dude out the paint. EDP got guns on deck this could get fukking ugly because his reputation is done. A C-List black male YouTube celebrity is easy food in these e-streets. There's very few people that will read those transcripts and not want to see him under the prison

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I just finished that 2 hour transcript video and apart from the disgust of it all I was taken aback by how much he fukking sucks at flirting and sexting overall. Soon as they got to text bruh just talks about masturbating and sending her pics of his shyt. They were either talking about absolutely nothing or engaging in some :gag: texting. He doesn't do any kind of feeling out or mood setting, it's like he was entirely consumed by his horniness

Also did anyone else peep the part where EDP said he wanted to eat her p*ssy and the decoy said "how"? Pedophilia really some sick type of illness because ain't no way anyone else wouldn't take a step back and be like WTF am I doing. This man told her he loved her like what the fukk is that. I've had whole ass relationships where I've never told the girls I love them and this grown ass man throwing it out to a 13 year old. He's clearly been a lame his whole life and figured his best chance was with girls who have no kind of sexual knowledge or experience. He's definitely mentally ill but he's cognitive enough to know what he's doing is wrong and this is pure speculation but his comfort level of where he took it with her knowing her age makes me feel like he's done this before and I don't mean it was his second or third time. There's a lot to unpack here

I'm surprised at how uncomfortable this transcript reading made me because I've watched a lot of these amateur TCAP YouTube channels. The way he uses the idea of hugs to gain trust is especially disturbing given the video a poster like 20 pages ago posted of him hugging that lil child. Even more fukked that the people conducting this "sting" are racist mfs that are clearly more motivated by their own social media success than getting this dude out the paint. EDP got guns on deck this could get fukking ugly because his reputation is done. A C-List black male YouTube celebrity is easy food in these e-streets. There's very few people that will read those transcripts and not want to see him under the prison
I turned it off before it got graphic and it was already extremely disturbing