I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

Daps
SorGoHv.png
HonestExcitableGrackle-small.gif

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
His channel has been trash since the Eagles won the superbowl

I believe all his old shyt was authentic but nowadays he’s just putting on an act trying to go viral

Hes even pretending to be a baseball fan now to bring in more subs

This
His takes on the eagles were always trash and he sometime seemed like he never watched football outside of the eagles cause he didn't know basic shyt about other teams or players
but it was at least funny when the eagles were ass and like you said it seemed authentic
now that shyt is just a caricature of a dumb meathead fan and he is clearly acting now. that vid after the eagles drafted hurts looked so fake shyt was cringe worthy

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
His channel has been trash since the Eagles won the superbowl

I believe all his old shyt was authentic but nowadays he’s just putting on an act trying to go viral

Hes even pretending to be a baseball fan now to bring in more subs
This clown has over a 1.2mil subscribers and can't get monetized because of his actions.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
He looks like he stopped semi working out. I'm guessing that chick left him right? Funny/sad thing is that if he lost weight he'd make so much money off Youtube with workout and diet videos.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He looks like he stopped semi working out. I'm guessing that chick left him right? Funny/sad thing is that if he lost weight he'd make so much money off Youtube with workout and diet videos.
No, his channel is demonetized