I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Dude need to get help he is losing it physically and mentally. I just read his mother died last year and he is not close with his father... These videos are a front for his demons and issues. I use to laugh but watching that video about Jalen Hurts made me realize that the kid has issues

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Dude need to get help he is losing it physically and mentally. I just read his mother died last year and he is not close with his father... These videos are a front for his demons and issues. I use to laugh but watching that video about Jalen Hurts made me realize that the kid has issues

His mother died years ago when he was in high school. Dude has issues for sure, but I like said earlier he putting on a show for them white folks.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Can y'all stop watching this fat fukks videos?

He is fat as fukk now. God damn!!

I guess he can't go to the gym.
I mean I gained like 3 pounds because I can't go to the gym, but he looks like he gained 100.
He gained all the weight back he lost before this Corona shyt started. He’s just a fat fukk. :dead:

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
I dont think this dude is doing well mentally and he has other things going on in his life, just my hunch. He comes across as a c00n but hope he finds peace and purpose
His mental health is dedicated to a football team.

I don’t feel sorry for him though.. the Eagles just won a SB two years ago..

He should try being a Jags fan. :francis:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
SorGoHv.png