I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Yoo, this dude has a live stream goin with some random bytch at a bar right now watchin the game. shyts hilarious dude already stopped eatin looks like hes about to cry. Straight comedy when they didnt overturn the TD

:ohhh:gottdamn i didnt realize he was that wide of a muthafuka....i wonder what he does for a living

but yea i been hip too him for a minute, gotta respect his passion and fanship
dude does reminds a lot of patrice oneal for some reason...

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Our young hero clings to hope, maintains his faith.
go to 8:10

He is changing his week 3 prediction for this game from a predicted loss to a predicted win BECAUSE THE EAGLES LOST TO THE CHARGERS?!?
That does not make any sense. Eagle don't just play better cuz EDP hopes harder. That is not how real life works. :-/

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Yoo, this dude has a live stream goin with some random bytch at a bar right now watchin the game. shyts hilarious dude already stopped eatin looks like hes about to cry. Straight comedy when they didnt overturn the TD

that mexican bytch sounding straight like a sista. U know she takes the black dikk brehs :takedat:

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
:bryan: There's no way that Raiders fans will let that happen.
The seats are in the black hole too... :dead:

She reserved about 80 tix for her followers on youtube and facebook.
She says she been to a Raider game before in Eagle gear and didnt get harassed at all, and the Raiders fans are not as bad as their reps.