I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Two years ago, youtube's doubletime 247's crazy old man character predicted the Eagles' demise AND the Redskin's ascent! Woah. Spooooooky fish. 0_o

Last edited by a moderator:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Mike Vick blames the Eagles o-line for getting trampled the last x seasons.
TELL US SOMETHING WE DON'T KNOW, MICHAEL!!! D-X<

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
The season is over.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8MhylirE7w"]ANDY REID IS DONE!!! EAGLES GET BLOWN OUT 42-7 - YouTube[/ame]

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
topic: warring factions of youtuber sports fans

So there are various factions of sports fans who post about teams on youtube. One clique is the TTC (trash talking circle). The Falcons fans in the south have an RCC group for trash talk videos. The Saints fans call themselves WhoDatNation and speak in Louisiana accents that are tough to understand in their videos.

A crazy dude named TheVoice makes funny, bombastic vids about the Panthers and North Carolina and he is awesome regardless of which circle he is in.

Fat ass EPD445 talks with people in these cliques, but I don't know what youtube sports gang he reps.
Anyway, SportsLiveInTheATL == one sports dude who refuses to claim or be claimed by any trash-talking club. He may be homosexual or mentally ( ._.) not stable or just sensitive, but dude keeps all kinds of soap-opera-like MAN DRAMA going on with the TTC & RCC & WhoDatNation.

SportsLive cries on youtube sometimes. Then he threatens to quit making youtube vids. Some ppl beg him to stay; others tell him to get the hell on; dude very likely needs his psych meds adjusted.

Lately, some random southern fried yt guy used the phrase "****** lover" in his sports trash talk. Other trash talkers told him to behave better or else he'd be kicked out of the group. The offender made an apology video...and then SportsLive barged in and MADE THE WHOLE THING ABOUT HIM. (It wasn't about it before, but SportsLive finds a way.) So these adult men are squabbling over this shyt, and I think it's like a soap opera for adult male sports fans.

This dorm-room dweller was initially trolling ALL the groups, but then he joined RCC. Now he's a model citizen who wants everyone to play nicely in the sandbox. White boy quoting MLK about judging by content of character #nshyt. I wish he'd go back to stirring shyt.

Folk know that SportsLive needs his crews tightened.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Youtube's two most fanatical Eagles disciples had a pastrami eating contest.
The restaurant gave the Dehlia more food and EDP less food.)
Dehlia kept moaning with pleasure. Hilar!
EDP won. OF COURSE THE MORBIDLY OBESE DUDE WON. -_- So hefty, his foot fell asleep at the table. "I'm a slow eater."
They at all that without any water to sip? Good God. x_x

You can tell that EDP is a virgin. He avoids EYE contact, even. (She pretends to hit on him. She brushes up against him. He never touches her.)

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Youtube's two most fanatical Eagles disciples had a pastrami eating contest.
The restaurant gave the Dehlia more food and EDP less food.)
Dehlia kept moaning with pleasure. Hilar!
EDP won. OF COURSE THE MORBIDLY OBESE DUDE WON. -_- So hefty, his foot fell asleep at the table. "I'm a slow eater."
They at all that without any water to sip? Good God. x_x
Eat Dat Pastrami Contest with EDP @Eagles #CaliEagles - YouTube

You can tell that EDP is a virgin. He avoids EYE contact, even. (She pretends to hit on him. She brushes up against him. He never touches her.)
thats a bad bish :wow: