I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Am I the only one who thinks EDP was using that Vaseline as lube to jerkoff :mjlol:

The amount of times he always talks about jerking off in his videos I could'nt help but to think that :pachaha:
He'll most likely admit to it because he has no shame whatsoever.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Why didn't EDP edit out that hilarious, violent verbal altercation with his father? Do not air the family's dirty laundry on youtube!

EDP should buy bulk vaseline for his dad...and a separate jar for himself. Quit sharing toiletries. The household ran more smoothly when his mother was living.

Instead of a wall plaque, youtube should send EDP replacement hairline. The situation is getting desperate!

His weight is climbing again because EDP works night shifts and lacks energy/discipline for the gym when sleep deprived.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I the only one who thinks EDP was using that Vaseline as lube to jerkoff :mjlol:

The amount of times he always talks about jerking off in his videos I could'nt help but to think that :pachaha:
I heard a rumor that fat people use Vaseline on their bodies cause their t*ts stick to their belly when they sweat

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Getting pissed at his dad for wanting the vasaline back is a low point :snoop:

@4:07

I usually don't watch this mofos videos, and this is one I have seen in looooooong time, but I am like :scustscust2: through that whole video.

God damn at that motherfukkers hairline.:picard: How did it get like that?

I am in my 30s but hairline looking like Obeezy :whew: Thank you mama. :youngsabo:

Why is he so disrespectful? :picard:

I would just die, if my dad heard me talking about " you can lick my butt hole clean and suck my dikk" all loud as fukk.