I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

Dame Dash's Motor Oil

Not From Harlem
Daps
Getting pissed at his dad for wanting the vasaline back is a low point :snoop:

@4:07

I actually found some of his videos entertaining and felt bad for the dude (virgin, weight issues) but I take it all back now. He's a loser who is possibly mentally deranged. Oh and fukk his little video too. Eagles up 31-23 on their way to another W as we speak

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I've rewatched that part 5 times :mjlol:

He's s big baby, this eagles collapse might finally put him over the edge
The guy is a textbook fair weather fan. He just spends money on team merchandise and has been a long term fair weather fan. He constantly is shytting on a team that doesn't always deserve it the moment things look tough. Maybe some of it YouTube acting.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
The guy is a textbook fair weather fan. He just spends money on team merchandise and has been a long term fair weather fan. He constantly is shytting on a team that doesn't always deserve it the moment things look tough. Maybe some of it YouTube acting.
I think most of his problems would be solved if he had girlfriend/legit hobby. It seems he lets the Eagles dictate his sanity and that’s not healthy.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Dude spazzed at his dad like that. He needs help. He back to being nearly 400lbs again too, right?
Yep, I found this video more disturbing than hilarious. A lot of people in the comments believe he abuses his dad too. When his dad said "I know better than to mess with you" that was a big red flag. He showed in this video that he's a unstable piece of shyt.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Seriously, dude needs to get help, cause now I'm worried dude might pull a steve stephens and shoot his dad and others one day

Yep, I found this video more disturbing than hilarious. A lot of people in the comments believe he abuses his dad too. When his dad said "I know better than to mess with you" that was a big red flag. He showed in this video that he's a unstable piece of shyt.

Makes me wonder what did he do to his mom's when she was alive.