I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:russ: I started to feel bad for him when he was like "well there goes my car" but then he said one of the videos flagged was "ghetto black bytches are ratchet as fukk"

:mjlol: good luck fatty

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
It seems YT is cleansing itself of all it's black accounts, all the trolls are going to do is report his new channel as well.

That black woman video he made was a disgrace and he brought that shyt on himself, it's not the same as Tariq or other black YT channels getting shut down.

I unsubbed after his video shytting on black women

If you want to shuck & jive for views thats cool but don't shyt on our whole race

Dude also made a video shytting on mexicans and another one about beating bytches up

I think being a virgin is really getting to him and making him hate everybody and everything

Damn near every video he made the past 3 months was him complaining about something or someone

What was he saying?

I'm gonna flag his new channel for this c00n shyt.

Daps
L0QmiSq.jpg

:whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island

He still hasn't learned his lesson, in this video he shyts on YT and threatens the guy who flagged his channel. If the guy wants to press charges against EDP he can just use this video as evidence.

Hold up did breh change channels?

That's exactly what he's been doing but its not just the offseason

His whole persona is fake

A few people on twitter who know him have said dude is quiet af and soft spoken in real life

EDP is just a character he plays for YouTube

Even if you look at his old videos his whole personality is completely different

yea you can kind of see that when ever he tapes around other people
that with in itself is not a big deal, you can be normal in real life while being a crazy ass fan
but it makes all these stories about him fukking ppl up seem suspect

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Havent watched this guy since the end of the SB

Any funny vids he released lately

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
no his Eagle rants were the only funny shyt

someone explain to me how youtube money works?

do u have to put out endless vids to make big money?

Basically you have to pump out at least 3 vids a week. And they have to have a certain amount of views. That's why he posting dumb ass vids during the off season to keep that YouTube income rolling.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Basically you have to pump out at least 3 vids a week. And they have to have a certain amount of views. That's why he posting dumb ass vids during the off season to keep that YouTube income rolling.
And if the videos are too vulgar they'll put a demonetization on the video, he was going off about that in one of his videos. The truth is if you're not averaging at least 100k views you're not making much. He had a few vids hit over 300k but he spent it all on Eagles merchandise.:snoop:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

yeah the eagles videos aren't enough to sustain him during the offseason. he was putting some weird shyt lately. how u supposed to work a regular job and what u think they gonna say when they find out that they just hired "eatdatap*ssy" from youtube???? :wtf: