I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I bang with bol but i have to admit, his recent videos been on some weirdo shyt. Its almost like he's doing the whole shock thing to keep viewership up during the offseason. I also noticed his subscriber number has been increasing fast as hell. I wouldn't be surprised if half the shyt he talking about was fake (ie: the bra shyt and getting written up)

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
So... wrap?
It seems YT is cleansing itself of all it's black accounts, all the trolls are going to do is report his new channel as well.
They trying to stop my dude from eating:stopitslime:
That black woman video he made was a disgrace and he brought that shyt on himself, it's not the same as Tariq or other black YT channels getting shut down.

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I bang with bol but i have to admit, his recent videos been on some weirdo shyt. Its almost like he's doing the whole shock thing to keep viewership up during the offseason
That's exactly what he's been doing but its not just the offseason

His whole persona is fake

A few people on twitter who know him have said dude is quiet af and soft spoken in real life

EDP is just a character he plays for YouTube

Even if you look at his old videos his whole personality is completely different

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
nikka account got suspended for 2 weeks and he crying like a bytch :mjlol:

The nikka been doing way too much recently though

fukk him :manny:

last video I saw, he kept talking about putting on bras and jerking off. I mean he was way outta control :ohhh:

that said, I did subscribe to the new channel :russ:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
last video I saw, he kept talking about putting on bras and jerking off. I mean he was way outta control :ohhh:

that said, I did subscribe to the new channel :russ:
I unsubbed after his video shytting on black women

If you want to shuck & jive for views thats cool but don't shyt on our whole race

Dude also made a video shytting on mexicans and another one about beating bytches up

I think being a virgin is really getting to him and making him hate everybody and everything

Damn near every video he made the past 3 months was him complaining about something or someone