I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
His whole existence fell off after that Cowboys video, this thread was pretty much doa until this travesty was posted:hhh:. A new video popped up on my youtube timeline and he really showed how retarded he is. He turned down a security job with more money and better hours, and it was because he was mad at 2 women who "gave him attitude" at the job interview. He came directly from the gym smelling like ass and sweating, and was mad that they questioned him showing up like that.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
It's the NFL off season, this dude has nothing to talk about of course he's going to do some dumb shyt like that.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His whole existence fell off after that Cowboys video, this thread was pretty much doa until this travesty was posted:hhh:. A new video popped up on my youtube timeline and he really showed how retarded he is. He turned down a security job with more money and better hours, and it was because he was mad at 2 women who "gave him attitude" at the job interview. He came directly from the gym smelling like ass and sweating, and was mad that they questioned him showing up like that.
Who the hell shows up at a job interview all sweaty and sh!t. I question this company for even offering him a job

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis

Finally watching this video. He's a fukking idiot lol coming to a job interview in shorts. :laff:

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Can't believe he doesn't have family or friends that would check him. This dude needs sn intervention bad:snoop:

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
:mjlol: I dont think its normal to be this emotionally invested as a fan.

Who the fukk gets this irate during the off season? Its like watching a fire dumpster roll down a never ending hill. I know its probably 25% played up for the views but I dont see someone like him making that kind of youtube money for the amount of views he gets.