I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
How is that shyt still up? :mindblown:

I didn't watch it again (:whoa:) just clicked play and saw the video still present.

I honestly feel sorry for him now, showing his ass like a thot for some clicks and page views.

So desperate. He clearly doesn't give a fukk about his future.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
How is that shyt still up? :mindblown:

I didn't watch it again (:whoa:) just clicked play and saw the video still present.

I honestly feel sorry for him now, showing his ass like a thot for some clicks and page views.

So desperate. He clearly doesn't give a fukk about his future.

nikka went from twerking because the Eagles beat the Steelers to showing his full bare ass to his majority male subscribers. :scust: I'm trying to figure out how YouTube hasn't taken it down yet. For those who reported did you do Sexual Content > Nudity?

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
nikka went from twerking because the Eagles beat the Steelers to showing his full bare ass to his majority male subscribers. :scust: I'm trying to figure out how YouTube hasn't taken it down yet. For those who reported did you do Sexual Content > Nudity?
There's way worse nudity on YouTube. He may get flagged but I doubt they take it down.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle

Nah, i flagged it for being repulsive:scust: