I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Go easy on him, guys. EDP's new fitbit charge HR was provided free of charge.

He should be proud of his progress and determination. He didn't need all this technology to shed weight. Obese as EDP was,
a daily 1100 calorie salad (topped with lean meat and cheese) + a daily 9 mile walk + a daily multi vitamin + an ocean of filtered water daily
would have ripped 100 lbs off his big bones in less than a year.

There is RACIAL drama in their trash talking circle (ttc).
EDP fires away.

Copizzle replies.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Go easy on him, guys. EDP's new fitbit charge HR was provided free of charge.

He should be proud of his progress and determination. He didn't need all this technology to shed weight. Obese as EDP was,
a daily 1100 calorie salad (topped with lean meat and cheese) + a daily 9 mile walk + a daily multi vitamin + an ocean of filtered water daily
would have ripped 100 lbs off his big bones in less than a year.

There is RACIAL drama in their trash talking circle (ttc).
EDP fires away.

Copizzle replies.

I was with you until 9 mile walk everyday. That's super excessive. 1100 calories is a little low too

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:laff: this nikka flexed on his dumbass subscribers so hard that you can't help but salute him. Raised 800 dollars for the "gym" and almost a month later no gym video in sight. He said he was joining the gym so he wouldn't have to workout outside, but then proceeds to upload a video of him running down hills. :mjlol: he's pretty bold I'll give him that. nikka uploading all the stuff he's buying..a fitbit, shoes, jerseys, the finest of fiji water :damn::win:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
:laff: this nikka flexed on his dumbass subscribers so hard that you can't help but salute him. Raised 800 dollars for the "gym" and almost a month later no gym video in sight. He said he was joining the gym so he wouldn't have to workout outside, but then proceeds to upload a video of him running down hills. :mjlol: he's pretty bold I'll give him that. nikka uploading all the stuff he's buying..a fitbit, shoes, jerseys, the finest of fiji water :damn::win:

nikkas in the comments like..

9kkRpAv.gif