I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
this nikka crying over trolls? :mjlol:

Exactly, what the fukk is the point in responding to them. Obviously there are jealous motherfukkers who see that he gets to fly out to Eagles games but that is facade. Based on his view count, he does not make much money on youtube videos. You need to have your views in the hundreds of thousands and you need to constantly be putting videos out to actually make a living doing it. I don't follow him but I watch some of the videos posted here but let us see all the bullshyt he has done, lost jobs (walmart?) threatened managers, uses his money to buy giant eagle jerseys, eats alot, gives his phone number to any "girl" that talks to him on online and then gets trolled.

Cacs watch him because he is a trainwreck, he needs to save up all his money and buy a car.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
this nikka crying over trolls? :mjlol:
Exactly, what the fukk is the point in responding to them. Obviously there are jealous motherfukkers who see that he gets to fly out to Eagles games but that is facade. Based on his view count, he does not make much money on youtube videos. You need to have your views in the hundreds of thousands and you need to constantly be putting videos out to actually make a living doing it. I don't follow him but I watch some of the videos posted here but let us see all the bullshyt he has done, lost jobs (walmart?) threatened managers, uses his money to buy giant eagle jerseys, eats alot, gives his phone number to any "girl" that talks to him on online and then gets trolled.

Cacs watch him because he is a trainwreck, he needs to save up all his money and buy a car.
nah, the nikka was crying because a dude he thought was his friend basically said EDP mom died because she was fat and that wasn't the reason... :yeshrug:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
nah, the nikka was crying because a dude he thought was his friend basically said EDP mom died because she was fat and that wasn't the reason... :yeshrug:

I mean no offense it was the reason but you don't fuxking ask that question to the guy when his mom just died and he's calling you for some type of support :snoop:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
He's losing it bad, honestly this is all on him because he puts himself out there. The stuff about his mom is too fukking far, but everything else is fair game imo.

man, that shyt ain't cool. he should probably fall back off youtube for a while. I know I would have. and its not like he's pewdiepie making millions off this shyt.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised

Hard to watch because at the end of the day. At the end of the jokes bul is still a human. This here internet shyt, this here YouTube/twitter etc will trick you into thinking people your friends. You get too real on here and it will backfire on you 9/10 times.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

I understand that breh is thirsty for friends but there is a point in life where you can decipher who your actual friends are. I mean he is like 24 years old, not some naive 18 year old.