I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
nikka finna go to a game & buy some p*ssy with that money... :lolbron:
I'm saying:russ:. I want to know what gym membership cost $500? There are people who get ripped going for hour long walk 5x a week and working out in their living room, this fool wants the best of everything or he'll quit:snoop:. These fools must not have seen his multiple videos where he's convincing himself to eat fatty foods in order to lose weight:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
help a breh get his gym membership...
FC7pGiV.png

get this nikka the fawk outtahere with this scam
How he talmbowt he about hardwork and not making excuses while asking $500 for a gym, with BillyBlanks on youtube waiting for this nikkas

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Edit: :heh: He met his goal of 500 dollars already. 500 for a gym membership :duck:
Oh. Ok.
$500 for an entire year of gym membership. (I thought it was for just the first month at Equinox of some such exorbitant shyt.)

Even the official flagship certified sanctified justified Reebok Crossfit gyms in NYC and Boston only cost $250 per month (plus initial registration costs). Dude should settle for Planet Fitness and call it a life. Work out with local housewives at Curves. If Title Boxing's power hour didn't kill him first week, he would see results in the waistline by the end of the month.

I refuse to believe that EDP has been off carbs for 3-4 weeks. He lost 40-50 lbs from what part of his anatomy? His face looks more slender? To whom?

I want to see EDP eat a fresh vegetable. I want EDP to post a video of him eating an entree-sized salad of 1200 calories (veggies + chicken + shredded cheese + balsamic vinaigrette dressing) AND NOTHING ELSE THAT LUNCH+DINNER. Spread that mammoth salad across 2 meals. I am talking like a $10 cobb salad or a farmhouse salad from Potbelly's.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Oh. Ok.
$500 for an entire year of gym membership. (I thought it was for just the first month at Equinox of some such exorbitant shyt.)

Even the official flagship certified sanctified justified Reebok Crossfit gyms in NYC and Boston only cost $250 per month (plus initial registration costs). Dude should settle for Planet Fitness and call it a life. Work out with local housewives at Curves. If Title Boxing's power hour didn't kill him first week, he would see results in the waistline by the end of the month.

I refuse to believe that EDP has been off carbs for 3-4 weeks. He lost 40-50 lbs from what part of his anatomy? His face looks more slender? To whom?

I want to see EDP eat a fresh vegetable. I want EDP to post a video of him eating an entree-sized salad of 1200 calories (veggies + chicken + shredded cheese + balsamic vinaigrette dressing) AND NOTHING ELSE THAT LUNCH+DINNER. Spread that mammoth salad across 2 meals. I am talking like a $10 cobb salad or a farmhouse salad from Potbelly's.

I'm pretty sure he read the scale wrong or something. Knowing him he might've been wearing heavier clothing/shoes when he got the first number.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Oh. Ok.

:russ:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
I'm saying:russ:. I want to know what gym membership cost $500? There are people who get ripped going for hour long walk 5x a week and working out in their living room, this fool wants the best of everything or he'll quit:snoop:. These fools must not have seen his multiple videos where he's convincing himself to eat fatty foods in order to lose weight:mjlol:
i mean i want to get a gym membership for $15 to just play basketball there and dude was like "you want the full membership?" im like cool, then the nikka said "that's $250":jawalrus:

Me: huh? nah im cool..:dwillhuh:
said it was for the insurance if you mess up the equipment or something..