I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

We might see a giant snorlax attempt to run on the field:lupe:

If they blow this lead though:banderas:

I need to see the video of him getting into a airplane seat. he's gotta be paying for 2 tickets in order to squeeze in a seat. I'd be :fire: as hell if I had to be squeezed in a middle seat with him on one side.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I need to see the video of him getting into a airplane seat. he's gotta be paying for 2 tickets in order to squeeze in a seat. I'd be :fire: as hell if I had to be squeezed in a middle seat with him on one side.

:comeon:Have you been on a plane recently? I think you are underestimating how big ol'boy really is.

He needs at least 3 seats. With his ass sitting firmly in the middle seat. I really hope he got a first class ticket or some shyt. :scust:

You just know every single person on that plane had the :sadcam:face when they saw him and then the :whew: face when he passed by their row.

5+ hours with this mofo on the plane. :scusthov:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:comeon:Have you been on a plane recently? I think you are underestimating how big ol'boy really is.

He needs at least 3 seats. With his ass sitting firmly in the middle seat. I really hope he got a first class ticket or some shyt. :scust:

You just know every single person on that plane had the :sadcam:face when they saw him and then the :whew: face when he passed by their row.

5+ hours with this mofo on the plane. :scusthov:

man I haven't flown since march 2015, but I weigh around 180lbs and I find myself cramped in those little coach airplane seats if I'm not on the aisle.

you don't think he could fit into two seats????

I have NEVER heard of anyone fitting into 3 plane seats. you tellin me he buys out an entire row???

I wouldn't even fly on a plane being that size. and you damn right cats be mad as hell when they see some fat fukker waiting to get on the plane praying that person ain't sitting in their row.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
man I haven't flown since march 2015, but I weigh around 180lbs and I find myself cramped in those little coach airplane seats if I'm not on the aisle.

you don't think he could fit into two seats????

I have NEVER heard of anyone fitting into 3 plane seats. you tellin me he buys out an entire row???

I wouldn't even fly on a plane being that size. and you damn right cats be mad as hell when they see some fat fukker waiting to get on the plane praying that person ain't sitting in their row.

I don't know how his fat ass got down the isle. I mean maybe he can sit in two seats, but it wouldn't be very comfortable for him. He can't exactly recline his seat that much.

:manny: