I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I'm still trippin off how he lied to his pops in order to eat all his dad's thanksgiving leftovers after having crushed 5 plates of his own :mindblown:

I would be so ashamed of myself after that kinda gluttony.

He weighs like 600 pounds breh. How you think he stays that size?

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
What's with the leg lifts while punching?:russ: This fool would get murked in less than 30sec in a real fight:mjlol:
Not if he uses his weight to his advantage, all he have to do is a running shoulder tackle and they would fall on there ass and he could just pummel them.

He is a football fan, considering hes just as big as a defensive linemen he could just do his best Nukamog Suh impression and just throw a nikka to the ground like a QB getting sacked.

Point is, if one was to get into a fight with EDP and he grabs you :ufdup:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Not if he uses his weight to his advantage, all he have to do is a running shoulder tackle and they would fall on there ass and he could just pummel them.

He is a football fan, considering hes just as big as a defensive linemen he could just do his best Nukamog Suh impression and just throw a nikka to the ground like a QB getting sacked.

Point is, if one was to get into a fight with EDP and he grabs you :ufdup:
Did you not see his punches?:mjlol: Just because you're obese doesn't mean you can whoop a persons ass.

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps

"New England is going to stick their dikks in our fukking mouths! Gapped teeth style, ghetto gagged, bbc!!!!" :mjlol: