Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
it wont help the boys..... black boys are better off in all male schools, mixed or all black....... just look at the photos of the kids, see any boys??? sigh........
Read the whole article, wtf... obviously you didn't bother to CLICK AND LOOK, just came in to have something to say. Here's a pic if you bothered to take the time to READ and look: I'm not the smartest person in the world but ummmm that looks to be a black male teacher in the pic, black male and female students,
and it wont help the boys?? bc what's going on in traditional schools is obviously going so well, these types of schools offer an alternative and that's what is needed
merlin_148147902_83c9e0af-9baa-4cdc-88da-2cc6ed14b49e-articleLarge.jpg

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
read years ago many black people are doing homeschooling

I strongly prefer this. Only way this work is if both parents are like minded and educated folks.

150309085643-esther-okade-medium-plus-169.jpg

150309085941-okade-family-medium-plus-169.jpg

At first glance Esther Okade seems like a normal 10-year-old. She loves dressing up as Elsa from "Frozen," playing with Barbie dolls and going to the park or shopping.
But what makes the British-Nigerian youngster stand out is the fact that she's also a university undergraduate.
Esther, from Walsall, an industrial town in the UK's West Midlands region, is one of the country's youngest college freshmen.

The talented 10-year-old enrolled at the Open University, a UK-based distance learning college, in January and is already top of the class, having recently scored 100% in a recent exam.

"It's so interesting. It has the type of maths I love. It's real maths -- theories, complex numbers, all that type of stuff," she giggles. "It was super easy. My mum taught me in a nice way."

She adds: "I want to (finish the course) in two years. Then I'm going to do my PhD in financial maths when I'm 13. I want to have my own bank by the time I'm 15 because I like numbers and I like people and banking is a great way to help people."
And in case people think her parents have pushed her into starting university early, Esther emphatically disagrees.

"I actually wanted to start when I was seven. But my mum was like, "you're too young, calm down." After three years of begging, mother Efe finally agreed to explore the idea.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2015/03/09/africa/esther-okade-maths-genius/index.html?r=http://m.facebook.com/