‘I Love My Skin!’ Why Black Parents Are Turning to Afrocentric Schools

generic-username

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
it wont help the boys..... black boys are better off in all male schools, mixed or all black....... just look at the photos of the kids, see any boys??? sigh........
Explain how an Afro Centric school won't help Black boys? A lot of Black males deal with self esteem and confidence issues as well.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

hatealot

Banned
Daps
My sister put my niece in a small afro-centric black school until 8th grade. Their senior trip they went to Ghana. The school did an excellent job of making sure each child was being attended in regard of their strengths and weakness. Professionals through and through.

Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Explain how an Afro Centric school won't help Black boys? A lot of Black males deal with self esteem and confidence issues as well.

our community is female centered... and since it is the teachers are just going to put the girls before the boys, just like with public education, but this will have a lot more black faces...... it is what it is.... stanford even did a study highlighting how boys do better around boys and ONLY boys.... because you know these afrocentric schools are going to be unisex.......

black boy students will do better at all male schools, black or mixed, but they'll do better...... boys arent girls and shouldnt be taught as such......

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Definitely noticed the uptick down here :salute:

I'm genuinely asking here, cuz I'd imagine this is the type of rhetoric DOS is against... Would a DOS school be considered 'slave-centric'?
This stupid shyt here:beli:

DOS=Aafram culture. It would follow 400 years of Afram culture breh:beli:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
only-a-fool-would-let-his-enemy-teach-his-children-25292913.png