“ I know the black experience and she (K Harris) not it 🤨…. Come on in and see who playing in your face

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, as somebody that worked with the community and had a share of different shades of black. Most of the folks were level headed, down to Earth, and like the marsupial and real white folks "can't stand them fukking crackers". The vocal minority is the ones that making heads go against each other, instead of folks realizing that division is the strategy of taking back or following through the final step of White Supremacy before 2050. Noticed the grifters, swirl gang, and etc going bonkers on the internet lately? Its almost as if the devil is into details as black folks are standing ten toes down through the struggles of a crumbling society.

Even though I'm all for Galvin to take this country back from the shythouse it's been, I would LOVE to see Kamala become president just to shut these grifters and all of this nonsense the hell up. Enough of this diaspora war, we need each other right now.
I’m from Brooklyn 90’s Brooklyn

This video was shot across the street from me in crown heights I was 12

That was the time we was proud to be black from everywhere!!!!

You see that was pushed out to what we have now

I made a post awhile ago that John legazomo was getting together all the Latins Mexican PR etc… to come together

They fukking past us in less than 5 years in political power

But we fighting each other

Maybe I’m yelling on top of a mountain but this not gonna end good if we fight and continue to fight all aspects of blackness

I told someone the other day saying hip-hop 50 should be a tour

I said what? Hip-hop is not 50 we have no idea now when it started to Tariq and the FBA crew hip-hop started in Arkansas with pigment markum

He looked at me like :what:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I’m from Brooklyn 90’s Brooklyn

This video was shot across the street from me in crown heights I was 12

That was the time we was proud to be black from everywhere!!!!

You see that was pushed out to what we have now

I made a post awhile ago that John legazomo was getting together all the Latins Mexican PR etc… to come together

They fukking past us in less than 5 years in political power

But we fighting each other

Maybe I’m yelling on top of a mountain but this not gonna end good if we fight and continue to fight all aspects of blackness

I told someone the other day saying hip-hop 50 should be a tour

I said what? Hip-hop is not 50 we have no idea now when it started to Tariq and the FBA crew hip-hop started in Arkansas with pigment markum

He looked at me like :what:

This was told ages ago about division among folks, but heads were in the clouds. It started from light skin to dark in the 90s (while the shyt was harmless funny, it was problematic and led to this shyt right here)

Nowadays we lack comprehension and acknowledgement that maybe just maybe we need to think for ourselves. Stop with the arguments of ADOS and FBA, and realize that this time around we have this mofo by the balls and should have expanded once Obama became president.

Instead we let social media, too many cookout guests, and the powers that be take control of our thoughts and speak for us :francis:

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ask Kendrick Lamar :sas2:
:camby:

drake stans salty about their man crush getting wopped by kdot. that pdf file should have kept it canadian.

not interested in any yt offering a critique on what it means to be black in this country. foh.

people saying does kamala pass the 'black' test? wtf is that lol. she can probably relate. went to black college, pledged a black sorority, people identify her as a black woman damn near he whole life.

kamala (or whoever the dem nominee is) or that fatazz chipped ear felon? easy choice. he can watch from jail or languish in financial ruin.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
No alternative unfortunately.

Trump couldn't even have a black vp, fukk him

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I blame it on fukkheads like Tariq and em. Yes its good to know your stance as a black person in Amerikkka, but these fukkers gave cacs the battery to pick and choose arguments that the black community goes to war with one another. Yet, when it comes down to "reparations", accessible health care, education, and etc...not a single fukking cracker in sight.

NOTICE THAT :why:

I just wish black folks from all over the globe would wake the fukk up and see the grim truth out of the donkey's mouth. Unification is a must if we are going to take this motherfukker back from a crumbling empire.