“ I know the black experience and she (K Harris) not it 🤨…. Come on in and see who playing in your face

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I blame it on fukkheads like Tariq and em. Yes its good to know your stance as a black person in Amerikkka, but these fukkers gave cacs the battery to pick and choose arguments that the black community goes to war with one another. Yet, when it comes down to "reparations", accessible health care, education, and etc...not a single fukking cracker in sight.

NOTICE THAT :why:

I just wish black folks from all over the globe would wake the fukk up and see the grim truth out of the donkey's mouth. Unification is a must if we are going to take this motherfukker back from a crumbling empire.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
if that's all you're going to say then you're not saying much just as this guy isn't saying enough.

It's true that Kamala is the daughter of Jamaican and Indian immigrants she spent her high school years in Canada while her mom, who was a breast cancer researcher could pursue a job.

Maybe it's a "black" experience but certainly not one enjoyed by most Black Americans.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I blame it on fukkheads like Tariq and em. Yes its good to know your stance as a black person in Amerikkka, but these fukkers gave cacs the battery to pick and choose arguments that the black community goes to war with one another. Yet, when it comes down to "reparations", accessible health care, education, and etc...not a single fukking cracker in sight.

NOTICE THAT :why:

I just wish black folks from all over the globe would wake the fukk up and see the grim truth out of the donkey's mouth. Unification is a must if we are going to take this motherfukker back from a crumbling empire.
I been saying that

Do some black immigrants say messed up things yes

But is that all of them
No

Do some black Americans say some fukked up things
Yes

Is that all of them
No

Why is it so hard to say it’s not all of them from all sides?

If you find one dismiss them and move on

And if they on social media they might not be a real person

That’s how I look at it

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her being a daughter of immigrants is not an issue, what does she plan to do over the next 4 years?
That’s what she gotta prove

I’m willing to give that chance

Someone said oh she was doing some stuff in her past

Ok…

Trump and his past put that bar in hell

Game on!!

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
erick-erickson.jpg

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
What is the 'black experience'? Only someone whose family just came off of a plantation somewhere? Only black people who lived in a gangs and drug plagued neighborhood with drug addicts roaming the streets? There are a large variety of environments and economic climates black folks grew up in. I'm tired of this notion that only if you come from poverty and destruction can you represent the 'black experience'.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I been saying that

Do some black immigrants say messed up things yes

But is that all of them
No

Do some black Americans say some fukked up things
Yes

Is that all of them
No

Why is it so hard to say it’s not all of them from all sides?

If you find one dismiss them and move on

And if the on social media they might not be a real person

That’s how I look at it

Breh, as somebody that worked with the community and had a share of different shades of black. Most of the folks were level headed, down to Earth, and like the marsupial and real white folks "can't stand them fukking crackers". The vocal minority is the ones that making heads go against each other, instead of folks realizing that division is the strategy of taking back or following through the final step of White Supremacy before 2050. Noticed the grifters, swirl gang, and etc going bonkers on the internet lately? Its almost as if the devil is into details as black folks are standing ten toes down through the struggles of a crumbling society.

Even though I'm all for Galvin to take this country back from the shythouse it's been, I would LOVE to see Kamala become president just to shut these grifters and all of this nonsense the hell up. Enough of this diaspora war, we need each other right now.