I know Tariq Nasheed gets some hate, but this podcast is 100% gospel

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Who's scared of you fake punk, living in some demonic city????

Look at this dumbass trying to fight Todd2012 but won't go searching for zimmerman. fukk you coward.

COME FIGHT ME THEN, PUNK!!! I"M NOT AFRAID OF YOU!! COME GET ME!! I"LL ROCK YOUR WORLD!!

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This podcast is 1000% truth real talk!

When will zimmerman get popped? = NO ANSWER.

Podcasts aint changing nothing. nikkas just want to feel good about life listening to tariq nasheed SMH while that fat douchebag is roaming around texas

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
His thoughts suck and don't change anything. fukk him. We want change, enough of the thoughts.

Everyone has a role to play.

Some people are good at outlining the problems. Others are good at executing. Dude is in a position to speak to the masses (for better or for worse) and inspires a lot of people (take that how you want) to take charge themselves.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
When will zimmerman get popped? = NO ANSWER.

Podcasts aint changing nothing. nikkas just want to feel good about life listening to tariq nasheed SMH while that fat douchebag is roaming around texas

Wait what?

"making change" is killing zimmerman?

Goddamn you're stupid.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait what?

"making change" is killing zimmerman?

Goddamn you're stupid.

You see what i'm saying, just listen to yourself. You are feelin good right now, that dont mean shyt. Calling people stupid dont change nothing.

Dude is roaming the street but nobody is doing nothing. That clown has changed so many things in a just a yr, don't worry your eyes will open very soon.

Fell good now, cry later.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I dont get what the issue is. If u dont like tariq dont listen. I dont mind hearing the viewpoints of other people beccause I can deseminate what info i agree with vs what i dont agree with and I learn as well. If u dont understand or disagree then dont listen.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You see what i'm saying, just listen to yourself. You are feelin good right now, that dont mean shyt. Calling people stupid dont change nothing.

Dude is roaming the street but nobody is doing nothing. That clown has changed so many things in a just a yr, don't worry your eyes will open very soon.

Fell good now, cry later.

What are you even talking about?

Progression at this point is beyond killing zimmerman. What is wrong with you?

Nasheed is calling out leading black media members for toeing the line and not keeping it real when it comes to race.

I don't understand what you're even talking about when it comes to "not doing anything."

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I dont get what the issue is. If u dont like tariq dont listen. I dont mind hearing the viewpoints of other people beccause I can deseminate what info i agree with vs what i dont agree with and I learn as well. If u dont understand or disagree then dont listen.
Too bad you can't spell. :huhldup:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
It's so sad when nikkas like you in your 20s can't think and speak for yourself. Tariq Nasheed needs to go and sit down.

Nobody cares what he thinks. As usual, he will bytch about c00ns and nothing will change. He will do the same thing next week.

Tired of all this fake internet revolutionists, sick of them.
stop hating you ho ass nikka. We shouldnt listen to flex,but we should read your opinion and value your opinion?