☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's so sad when nikkas like you in your 20s can't think and speak for yourself. Tariq Nasheed needs to go and sit down.

Nobody cares what he thinks. As usual, he will bytch about c00ns and nothing will change. He will do the same thing next week.

Tired of all this fake internet revolutionists, sick of them.

Whats wrong with you?

This is nothing new to me or anything I've personally thought. I just like how he presented his arguments and shared some thoughts I've had.

Call it a "circlejerk" of ideology if you want, but I just thought it was something that needed to be said.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats wrong with you?

This is nothing new to me or anything I've personally thought. I just like how he presented his arguments and shared some thoughts I've had.

Call it a "circlejerk" of ideology if you want, but I just thought it was something that needed to be said.

His thoughts suck and don't change anything. fukk him. We want change, enough of the thoughts.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Back on topic, I listened to it. It was alright didn't move me either way.

My issue though is how the Tariq's and Tommy's of the world constantly say "black people need to" or "black people are" or "you nikkas are" as if they aren't black?

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oooooh, you scared... you reeeal scared. Like i said, fukk off, shyt face.

Who's scared of you fake punk, living in some demonic city????

Look at this dumbass trying to fight Todd2012 but won't go searching for zimmerman. fukk you coward.