I know Superman is a comic/animation but why can’t people still tell Clark is Superman

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
That's happened to me with a few celebs where I'm like 'is that.....nah can't be.....oh shyt it is'
Same with me, the ones that seem larger than life are just regular people and the ones that look like regular ppl are larger.

I ran into Miguel Nunez from Juwanna Mann and that nıgga like 6'5 but then met the cast of Power and they're like my size, if not smaller.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
and posture, voice, wardrobe, entire demeanor basically. It doesn't take much to deceive people that already think the very idea is crazy. By now the Tony Hawk meme should be common knowledge.

lol.

Art Barr

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Superman in the Steve Harvey suit got me dying :dead:

Lois: Braniac outchea buggin, Clark :dahell: We need to get to the scene. Get Jimmy and meet me at the Daily Planet company car :damn:

Clark: I just remembered I left some waffles cooking at the crib, I'll meet you there
BZZdELLIEAEIwrB.jpg

Lois: nikka wha-:gucci: *turns around and Clark is gone*

*45 mins later after seeing Supes stop Braniac, Clark shows up to the scene*

Clark: My bad, those waffles was hitting :mjlit: :manny:

Seriously

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah, I don't get it either. Superman is just an eye rolling character. He's an alien With an "S" on his chest and can fly just cause and his arch enemy is just some regular dude he could squish like a bug.in a second. But whatever.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
It's the wardrobe, voice, overall demeanor and posture. People typically don't see his face either because he's either too high up or he's moving around too quickly in a fight to get a good glimpse of his face.

Honestly if I was writing him I'd write him as someone who keeps a robot in his brief case. When he runs off, he activates the robot, it goes to take his place as Clark Kent and he flies around and does his thing as Superman. The robot has canned responses like "woah that's crazy" and "maybe we should get back to work" while shyt is popping off near his job. The rest of the time he's off on assignment when shyt pops off. Like what journalist do you know that sits in an office all day and isn't trying to interview people or witness a specific event.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
It's the wardrobe, voice, overall demeanor and posture. People typically don't see his face either because he's either too high up or he's moving around too quickly in a fight to get a good glimpse of his face.

Honestly if I was writing him I'd write him as someone who keeps a robot in his brief case. When he runs off, he activates the robot, it goes to take his place as Clark Kent and he flies around and does his thing as Superman. The robot has canned responses like "woah that's crazy" and "maybe we should get back to work" while shyt is popping off near his job. The rest of the time he's off on assignment when shyt pops off. Like what journalist do you know that sits in an office all day and isn't trying to interview people or witness a specific event.
nikkas would accuse you of copying Bleach with this idea :francis:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
nikkas would accuse you of copying Bleach with this idea :francis:
Ironically what I described has already been done, way before bleach too :sas2:
Superman robots played a particularly dominant role in late 1950s and 1960s era Superman comics, when readers were first introduced to Superman possessing various robot duplicates. These robots each possessed a fraction of the Man of Steel's powers, and were sometimes used to substitute for him on missions (such as those where kryptonite was present) or for the purposes of protecting his secret identity (to that end, Superman also possessed a few Clark Kent robots).[1] One notable Superman robot was named Ajax, also known as Wonder Man.[2] Other Superman robots had other names, including Robot Z,[3] Robot X-3,[4] and MacDuff.[5]

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
One of the many issues I had with Superman Returns is the premise that Superman left for five years, and so did Clark Kent. As soon as Clark returns, Superman is back. It makes it even more apparent that they are the same person with the poor execution in the movie, and they could have gotten way more creative with the story to display that.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
It's a lot of small things but also no one wants to believe a god is hiding himself as a cowardly newspaper reporter. he gets held to such a high standard when really modern day Superman is a 90's/00's kid that grew up in Kansas.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I remember when Smilez & Southstar posted a vid in which they live tik-tok'd themselves shopping and not a soul recognized them :whew:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
true story I used to wear glasses in college and take them off when classes were done
one time I saw a professor walking in the same hallway when I had my glasses off and said hi to him
he didn't recognize me at all.
now granted there could've been some :mjpls:involved but the glasses thing does work