I know Superman is a comic/animation but why can’t people still tell Clark is Superman

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im currently watching Superman The Animated Series and it’s a great show but come on…..

Clark Kent is hanging around with Louis Lane and within a second he’s missing and then Superman shows up.

Let’s ignore the fact that Clark Kent is a tall muscular man built just like Superman.

He lives in a high rise apartment with windows open and sometimes even flies out of there. Nobody can see him?

We are also told Lex Luthor is a highly intelligent man and he yet he can’t figure out the real identity of his greatest enemy? He’d do anything to get some kryptonite but can’t figure out who Superman is?

I mean look, it’s a great series and I’m enjoying it, and its also a cartoon so we should suspend disbelief but I find it hard to :mjlol:

Last edited:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
True story I met the Rock and didn't know it was him when he was in Shreveport filming snitch. I thought it was a light skin tall black dude with matching tattoos until he gave me the eyebrow.

That's happened to me with a few celebs where I'm like 'is that.....nah can't be.....oh shyt it is'

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
I was a bagger at Publix when I was 18. This tiny, unusually hairy woman acted offended when I tried to take her groceries to her car. I just shrugged and walked over to another line where another really small lightskinned woman was finishing up. I bagged her groceries up and she had no problem letting me walk her to her car. She was really nice, tipped me $20 and we chatted for a couple minutes before I came back in. A bunch of people were gathered around and was like... HOW WAS IT?! I was perplexed. They told me I just took T-Boz's groceries out and the other woman was Chili. Apparently they lived in the neighborhood right across the intersection from mine and I never knew it. Since they were dressed down and not wearing makeup they looked completely different than how I was used to seeing them.

Long story short, when someone dresses and carries themselves differently it can be easier to miss them than you'd expect.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Lex doesn't know because his mind can't fathom how a farm guy from Kansas is the most powerful person on the planet.
Imagine if, for some reason Obama decided to work the fryer at your local McDonalds. He just grew a little 5 o'clock shadow and put on some glasses. You could see him every time you went in there and leave with nothing but the idea "That McDonald's nikka looks just like Barack :patrice: :yeshrug:". We see what we expect to see.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Im currently watching Superman The Aninated Series and it’s a great show but come on…..

Clark Kent is hanging around with Louis Lane and within a second he’s missing and then Superman shows up.

Let’s ignore the fact that Clark Kent is a tall muscular man built just like Superman.

He lives in a high rise apartment with windows open and sometimes even flies out of there. Nobody can see him

We are also told Lex Luthor is a highly intelligent man and he can’t figure out the real identity of his greatest enemy? He’d do everything to get some krypton but can’t figure out who Superman is?

I mean look, it’s a great series and I’m enjoying it and supposed to be a cartoon so we should just suspend disbelief but I find it hard to :mjlol:

And he didn’t even have glasses on

Game over

Well played and congratulations on the WIN @obarth

Flawless Victory

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
People don't think Superman has a secret identity. They think Superman is Superman 24/7.

And even if he had a "secret life", why would the most powerful being on the planet pretend to be a regular guy working a 9 to 5? :troll:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
People don't think Superman has a secret identity. They think Superman is Superman 24/7.

And even if he had a "secret life", why would the most powerful being on the planet pretend to be a regular guy working a 9 to 5? :troll:

Making a salary of $52K a year wearing $300 suits and $100 shoes he got on sale at Aldo’s:lolbron: