I know I troll DC a lot, but damn Marvel has had some trash ass movies

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Raimi sabotage Spider-Man 3 but the 1st and especially the 2nd are ultimate classics. Spider-Man 2 is arguably the best Marvel film in general outside of Winter Soldier and Black Panther, and Amazing Spider-Man wasn't bad.

That's unfair. I think the Sony execs forced him to shoehorn Venom into a script that was gonna be just Harry and Sandman...

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I know I'm in the minority, but I liked Age of Ultron and Iron Man 3.

The Incredible Hulk is ok, I don't think its as bad as people say it is. Its a pretty solid flick imo.

Iron Man 2, GOTG vol.2 and Thor: The Dark World are the only ones with no replay value to me.

I must admit and I did before, I rewatched all the movies before IW came out and I loved the fukk out of Ironman 3.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I may be the only person on the planet that loved Ang Lee’s Hulk.

That movie was the balls.

Nah I always rep hard for that shyt, perfect cinematography and the story+actors were on point. The final fight was a bit messy but that's it.

That editing was so comic book perfect :wow:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Iron Man 2 was good. War Machine, Micky Rouroke, Justin Hammer dancing across that stage, Black Widow, Stark wilding out, awesome battle scene at the end.

Show sum respect!

:birdman:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
:mjlol: Nobody mentioned other studios.. Just you. And no amount of juelzing will take away that those aforementioned flicks weren't good :manny:

The basic function of reviewing movies is to suggest them to people or not

That's why most reviewers have a scale, not just 2 binary positions (good and bad)

so while the movies being labeled as "bad" are "bad for MCU movies"

They are still not total crap that should be avoided. In fact, if you wanna see the biggest most epic CBM of all time

Avengers 4

You kinda have to watch them

I want to make sure I quantify what "bad" means here

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I remember being :scust: at the first F4 even as a 14 year old who would be :krs: at the simplest stuff. Silver Surfer was alright till that giant space cloud showed up, then it was :camby: