I know I troll DC a lot, but damn Marvel has had some trash ass movies

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
There were some shytty scenes in daredevil but overall it was a good movie.

Michael Clarke Duncan pulled off the kingpin character amazingly.

And Chris Evans & Michael Chiklis as Torch & Thing. 3 of Top 10 superhero performances.

Daredevil DC is pretty good. I'm one of the few that like Elektra. My only gripe is that it wasn't dark enough.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh it exist.... just like all them others ones.....:russ:

No one disputing that:lolbron:

It’s just they are still better than F4, GRider, Punisher, DD, Elecktra, TIH, most of the X-men, most of the Spider-Man movies....:mjlol:

Martha

Raimi sabotage Spider-Man 3 but the 1st and especially the 2nd are ultimate classics. Spider-Man 2 is arguably the best Marvel film in general outside of Winter Soldier and Black Panther, and Amazing Spider-Man wasn't bad.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
If it ain't MCU I don't really consider it a Marvel movie. Not all of those joints are classic but most of them are at the very worst passable films and did something to push overall narrative.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
which ones. Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2 are classics, Raimi set the tone. :wow:

X2 is pretty good. X-Men Days of Future Past is good. Logan is good.

Spidey 1 and 2 was good.... that’s 2 out of 4 movies at best..... though people still mainly rave about Spider-Man 2.... that’s why I said most.

Then with X-men (and including Wolverine) out 9 movies there are only 2 that people really never shyt on.

Though I do agree with you DOFP wasn’t that bad.... I do recall some brehs on here crushing that movie

Personally...... I don’t think any of these movies are as bad as say Steel, Catwoman, Batman Forever, Batman and Robin.

But this a troll thread so I’m just playing along.... and it’s Monday

***edit.... Patrick Peterson just asked for a trade..... going to the Niners thread:ooh:

Martha

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I know I'm in the minority, but I liked Age of Ultron and Iron Man 3.

The Incredible Hulk is ok, I don't think its as bad as people say it is. Its a pretty solid flick imo.

Iron Man 2, GOTG vol.2 and Thor: The Dark World are the only ones with no replay value to me.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I know I'm in the minority, but I liked Age of Ultron and Iron Man 3.

The Incredible Hulk is ok, I don't think its as bad as people say it is. Its a pretty solid flick imo.

Iron Man 2, GOTG vol.2 and Thor: The Dark World are the only ones with no replay value to me.

Completely agree. GotG Vol. 2 they came very close to making a 'bad' movie. If not for Yondu's death I don't think I would have liked it. And yeah, IM 3 > IM 2. IM 3 has great Tony Stark writing and is just way more entertaining.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Completely agree. GotG Vol. 2 they came very close to making a 'bad' movie. If not for Yondu's death I don't think I would have liked it. And yeah, IM 3 > IM 2. IM 3 has great Tony Stark writing and is just way more entertaining.
Ain’t no close about it
The blue shyt on Earth taking over was terrible
It’s like how can we make this plot impactful on a bigger scale
shyt was like Ivan Ooze but the OG Power Rangers was a better movie

Fukk Bendis for ruining Guardians of The Galaxy and giving a way for that junk